Best way to overcome driving test nervese

The most common things to get nerves about driving test are fear of failure, self-doubts and lack of confidence in your driving ability, knowing in your heart of hearts that you're not really ready to take your driving test and may be previous test fails. Here are some tips that helpful to control driving test nerves.
Reducing stress can be achieved by identifying what you are actually worrying about.
Take your driving test at a place and time that suits you.
Have at least one mock test which gives you the real feel of the day of the actual practical driving test.
Be confident in your own abilities and think positive.
I hope this helpful to you, Any more suggestion can be greatly appreciated.

New Brunswick practice test | PEI drivers test practice

Lol Lisa, your only 2 posts are in driver test failing threads. you'll be good, you people over think it too much imo. You dont need to get a perfect score. Just keep calm and drive and communicate with your instructor.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Or you can just have a drink or two.
grin.gif

I've been riding dirty for 4 years now.
%##+ a license, even though I'm still gonna get it.

There's nothing you learn in a driving school or a book that you can't learn on your own.

When your driving instructor tells you to drive out of the DMV, look at him dead in the eyes and say would you like to see your beautiful wife and your daring children tonight?
I guarantee you'll pass.
Spoiler [+]
work.7600654.1.sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,f8f8f8.i-lied-blueberry-face-meme-v1.png

Originally Posted by iYen

When your driving instructor tells you to drive out of the DMV, look at him dead in the eyes and say would you like to see your beautiful wife and your daring children tonight?
I guarantee you'll pass.
Spoiler [+]
work.7600654.1.sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,f8f8f8.i-lied-blueberry-face-meme-v1.png

roll.gif
roll.gif

I failed my first time at the last turn into the dmv... and the second time was that much easier haha

The last person I would take advice from is a female. Never mind the fact that you linked us to a website where it could've been a man that wrote it (even though it looks to be yours). The simple fact that you found it helpful is enough for me to disregard it. Pls go.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

There's nothing you learn in a driving school or a book that you can't learn on your own.
You must be the village idiot....seriously.
How stupid is this? I hope you get pulled over by a cop.

you don't even have to drive for your driving test. 90% of the battle is won but just being aware of whats going on around you.

make sure you make the appropriate turns, just check your area. easiest way to fail is do everything right while looking straight ahead the whole time.

Originally Posted by jehims

You must be the village idiot....seriously.
How stupid is this? I hope you get pulled over by a cop.
lol umadbro. a lot of people drive without licenses and are fine. 
Spoiler [+]
not me, btw.

This guy 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom