BET Uncut Vol 1.

Lmao I used to stay up to watch this crap
laugh.gif

yeah & @ 3 o clock exactly the god program always came on right after a video w/ no commercial... like right after what that thang smell like...2 secondslater...GOD IS WATCHING EVERYTHING YOU DO GO REPENT

lacs and prices with maxes and creases, thats the way we do it in these huntville streetsis
pimp.gif

don't wake me I'm dreamin, bouncy bouncy up and down bouncy bouncy all around

black jesus with the 9/11 tribute at the end of his video
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

yeah & @ 3 o clock exactly the god program always came on right after a video w/ no commercial... like right after what that thang smell like...2 seconds later...GOD IS WATCHING EVERYTHING YOU DO GO REPENT
word, be catching dudes mid-fap
roll.gif

i had to be at school super early in middle/high school so i would just set my alarm for like 215 and watch it then fall asleep afterwards.

who remembers "talk sex with sue johanson" on the oxygen channel? i remember me and my ex would stay up and watch that together in 9th and 10th.we'd be like, we got to try that. that show needs to come back on, educate alot of misinformed people. i learned alot of tricks that i still use/tellpeople about that i learned from that old broad.

I wish you could vote on 106 and park for the old uncut videos , would be a great moment for TV

Tipdrill and P. Poppin were the best ones.

The Federation - Donkey
nerd.gif

There was another one with a white and black dude rapping, and this woman was breakdancing with her booty. It was poppin, lockin, and freezin with the beat.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Appreciated. For those nites when cinemax just wasnt doin it.

Cinemax was never doin it.
laugh.gif

But yea I still remember the first time I seen n_ slide credit card through shawty's butt in that Tip Drill video.
smh.gif
roll.gif

Remember I was in grade 6 when I first heard about it and one day I finally watched it needless to say I changed after that day
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

yeah & @ 3 o clock exactly the god program always came on right after a video w/ no commercial... like right after what that thang smell like...2 seconds later...GOD IS WATCHING EVERYTHING YOU DO GO REPENT

Footprints in the sand

YO! I appreciate all those videos but... there was a track that was quality. MGD "Everlasting Yay"
pimp.gif
Dope. DF!!!

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

she aint got no panties on..on the dance flo

uh huh uh huh aint nothin like
money.jpg

In a
200807%5C18-52e58067-d358-45b0-bc36-d335feec239a.jpg
pimp.gif

SMASH WITH THE CASH!
roll.gif

Hey_

Originally Posted by GodofWar

Tipdrill and P. Poppin were the best ones.

The Federation - Donkey
nerd.gif

There was another one with a white and black dude rapping, and this woman was breakdancing with her booty. It was poppin, lockin, and freezin with the beat.
eek.gif

I came in here specifically to mention this video.

Julius F. Wrek

Back
Top Bottom