Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

23zck9rdh4q41.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe they really got married

Make me even more curious on what happened to Kim

I was pretty much in shock the entire episode that it actually happened, and right at the beginning of the episode too.

This dude Saul Goodman really had an entire life before BB and they really showin it to you.

Thought it was also pretty dope that that Madrigal dude, who committed that in BB when ish hit the fan was in it. Got a kick when he started eating those fried Gus presented.

This might be the greatest spin off all time.
So extremely tightly written that you could enjoy this seamlessly with BB

I don't think Kim is dead, otherwise Jimmy would've quit being a lawyer before the Breaking Bad timeline.

The good thing is from what Gilligan said we should know what actually happens to Kim by the end of this season. And what he categorized it as is an “impending tragedy”...so take that however you want.

Kim could die in a freak accident or illness and not be killed due to who Jimmy works for.

Sorta how Walter White found out he had cancer.

Kim could die in a freak accident or illness and not be killed due to who Jimmy works for.

Sorta how Walter White found out he had cancer.

From the way Gilligan put it he was alluding to her pretty much sabotaging herself. So it seems like she could find herself in a legal issue. It’s really hard to tell what’s gonna happen honestly. It’s probably just gonna be some random out of nowhere **** happen the last minute of the season.

From the way Gilligan put it he was alluding to her pretty much sabotaging herself. So it seems like she could find herself in a legal issue. It’s really hard to tell what’s gonna happen honestly. It’s probably just gonna be some random out of nowhere **** happen the last minute of the season.
:lol: If Kim lands herself in prison and can't get out no matter what Jimmy tries and she ends it.

Kim got fired and disgraced as a lawyer in New Mexico, she went back home to Nebraska...Where Saul ducked off at in the mall, either trying get shorty back or just to be close to her cuz she’s all he got left and that was the 1st place yo could think of
Sounds legit..

Kim got fired and disgraced as a lawyer in New Mexico, she went back home to Nebraska...Where Saul ducked off at in the mall, either trying get shorty back or just to be close to her cuz she’s all he got left and that was the 1st place yo could think of

Sounds realistic but Gilligan’s wording of Kim being an “impending tragedy” sound like something much worse is gonna happen.

Literally would watch this despite them being some of my least favorite characters :lol:
Nope. There is absolutely nothing spectacular or worthwhile about their relationship. They are Jane and John Doe is far as relationships are concerned.

I like it, but it still wouldn't solve the question of why she is literally never even mentioned in BB, which has obviously already been filmed. I already mentioned in S1 that something terrible has to happen to her, something that would make Saul never mention her, because that's obviously what happens.

I need to catch Monday's epi.
Been enjoying the season a lot so far. Saul is such a damn snake to Kim. Was shocked she offered up the marriage.

Saul is such a damn snake to Kim.

Funny thing is Kim wasn't ****ing with Jimmy.

Didn't wanna be official, didn't want to be his business partner.....

Saul stepped in and she been down like a day 1.

Lesson of the story.... be you and keep yo foot on these **** necks!

Back
Top Bottom