Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

That’s probably one the saddest deaths ever on this show/bb, doggy didn’t deserve to go out like that, He didn’t do **** to either one of them. Ruined his life and essentially got him killed… true villains

I wonder if Lalo knew Mike had ppl watching Jimmy and said that plan A **** to get them pulled off or was it just a coincidence

Man popped up like Candyman b.

I knew it was a wrap for Howard.

Bruh shoulda dipped when he seen lalo calmly gettin his pistol ready for work.

I can't process. Oh my God......

Incredible detail, execution, the methodical way Lalo lives underground, comes up to shower, nap etc. 4 days....

The detail of the photos. The sheer amount of planning Saul/Kim did. It was FLAWLESS. Brilliant plan.

And the man figured out every single detail. He was spot on.

The candle flicker :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

The misdirection Lalo gave Mike/Gus but still an enormous impact to the story.

I can't believe this show......I am absolutely floored by what I saw......

My God ...

Lalo is a villain like no other. Calm demeanor and not really intimidating if you first see him but once you see what he has done, he has me shook when I see him on screen. Dude is like mike myers x Jason vohrees demeanor x scary cartel leader. He’s so methodical where you think he’s invincible and no matter how far away you are from him or get away he seems to be right behind you on your tail. His smile means it’s a wrap for you.

Even Gus is shook from this guy.

I had a feeling Howard was going to die but I thought he was going to kill himself. Lalo was a nice touch. I think maybe Juan Bolsa and Eladio have Lalo clipped since they're the ones to benefit the most from Gus' success. Lalo hints that Bolsa would back Gus because he's an earner. Can't believe we have to wait for July. It's not that far but I need more episodes!

6BCA6B56-30E0-4E67-8581-904B62A5029A.jpeg

That’s probably one the saddest deaths ever on this show/bb, doggy didn’t deserve to go out like that, He didn’t do **** to either one of them. Ruined his life and essentially got him killed… true villains

I wonder if Lalo knew Mike had ppl watching Jimmy and said that plan A **** to get them pulled off or was it just a coincidence
I agree. He tried getting jimmy a job, wiped out whatever Kim owed to hhm, etc. He beat up Saul, but it was a fair fight that was agreed upon by both parties.

Amazing episode

Poor Howard

Lalo is an incredible villain

The plan coming together was awesome. And that final scene with the candle flicker.. damn

No way they can kill Kim. Saul wouldn't be about to continue. She HAS to hit the Vacuum shop.
As a fan, yes, she has to. I get that.

On the show, though, I just don't see logistically why she would have to change her identity. :frown:

-foe

🤯🤯🤯

Jimmy and Kimmy's meticulous planning... and Howard figured it all out... the plan was crazy enough that it sounded ridiculous and unbelievable... yet it was all true.

And Lalo... just hearing the clicks... figured it all out that The Chicken Man was listening in on them.

Still gives me chills.
BCS - candle flicker 02.gif

I was sitting there racking my brain last night trying to think what Howard did to them to warrant how far they went with their plan.

Did I just forget?

Started the episode late late night just finished it a few minutes ago.........

Howard was an *******, but he didn't deserve that. :frown:

Thought he was gonna die, but thought he would've offed himself.

Between the intelligence, the charming and calm demeanor, the propensity for violence, and the disregard for "snatching a life" Lalo scary scary.

The candle flickering was foreboding as ****.

BTW I have not seen such mastery of Instant Transmission since that little water head ***** Tariq.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom