Better email account: yahoo or gmail

I have everything set up with my yahoo account though. It seems like way to much trouble to start a Gmail account now. One day when I need a new email address,I will.

Gmail for me...

My Yahoo! account got hacked multiple times and I relieved no help at all from Yahoo!

On Gmail, I can talk to people on AIM, send/receive text messages, and do email all at the same time.

Originally Posted by West2East

No folders for say certain senders or projects or whatever the case but you can't create folders to move particular emails to. You can only create labels which I think suck in comparison to folders.

That's exactly why I like yahoo better because of the folders.

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

No folders for say certain senders or projects or whatever the case but you can't create folders to move particular emails to. You can only create labels
which I think suck in comparison to folders.

that's like saying a corolla is better than a ferrari because of the cup holders but whatever

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

No folders for say certain senders or projects or whatever the case but you can't create folders to move particular emails to. You can only create labels
which I think suck in comparison to folders.

that's like saying a corolla is better than a ferrari because of the cup holders but whatever
Lol word. Honestly I think a lot of people who still use aol/yahoo/hotmail do so because they've had that service for a long time and are usedto it. But trust me when I tell ya'll there really is no comparison. Gmail offers so many intuitive features I'm still trying to figure out how I evermanaged without it. Off top I can think of a bunch of great features: Threaded emails, aim directly in gmail, gchat with other gmailers, chat transcripts,video chat, quick links, competent search function, text messaging, the list goes on and on. Really though the threaded emails is the end all be all ofemailing. Any email service that does not include this imo is inferior. I get dozens to hundreds of emails a day from friends talking about various topics. Whothe hell wants to click each email individually!? 100 emails on big booty #$$+? One click on gmail. Which also makes gmail mobile so much sexier cause I canget through my emails with the same efficiency.

Back
Top Bottom