Better Ingredients. Better Pizza. Racist Cashiers. Papa John's

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Happened last month at Chick Fil A too. fast food workers are really trying to lose their jobs.
laugh.gif

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-for-racist-receipts-mocking-asians?GT1=43001
111214-receipts-hmed-10a.photoblog600.jpg
alchemiss is right 

Plus you really think fast food workers really care 
its a crappy job 

why anyone would work fast food is beyond unless your in North Dakota 

you get $15.00 an hour working at McDonald's 

google it if you dont believe me  

i'm surprised more people who work these jobs dont spit in the food forget calling people racist names (i know it happens) 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Happened last month at Chick Fil A too. fast food workers are really trying to lose their jobs.
laugh.gif

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-for-racist-receipts-mocking-asians?GT1=43001
111214-receipts-hmed-10a.photoblog600.jpg
alchemiss is right 

Plus you really think fast food workers really care 
its a crappy job 

why anyone would work fast food is beyond unless your in North Dakota 

you get $15.00 an hour working at McDonald's 

google it if you dont believe me  

i'm surprised more people who work these jobs dont spit in the food forget calling people racist names (i know it happens) 
Yeah just saying its stupid in the sense that many do not qualify for any other jobs, they're done after this.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Real life...

Why would an NY'er go to papa johns?
Isnt authenic new york pizza from a local place 100x better than a franchise type spot?
Maybe she had a craving for some Papa John's.  I order a lot from there because their garlic sauce is crack, I can order it online, and sometimes it's cheaper than my local pizzeria.  I don't live in nyc though, I live in the burbs.  I can say i've never had bad pizza in the city. You just need to find the spots that offer dollar slices.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/crocodile-lounge-new-york
Free pizza each time you get a drink.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by shogun

Real life...

Isnt authenic new york pizza from a local place 100x better than a franchise type spot?
Maybe she had a craving for some Papa John's.  I order a lot from there because their garlic sauce is crack, I can order it online, and sometimes it's cheaper than my local pizzeria.  I don't live in nyc though, I live in the burbs.  I can say i've never had bad pizza in the city. You just need to find the spots that offer dollar slices.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/crocodile-lounge-new-york
Free pizza each time you get a drink.
pimp.gif

LOL my friends love this place, but everytime I go there I get confused---whose idea was this? And the pizza is
sick.gif
so you know you gotta be drunk to enjoy it

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Is it racist? yes.

But in a real restaurant you better believe they "label" you by race when it comes to servers, its how they remember you (as sad as it is)
laugh.gif

...and Papa Johns:x
really? i dont mind being identified by my skin complexion though, i wouldnt want them knowing my name, if they said somethin like "the sambo" then thats messed up

Originally Posted by Antidope

mugzbo wrote:
You must be balling without a budget if you think their pizza is cheap

It's cheap where I live.  $10-11 for a large specialty pie is a good deal when the popular pizzerias around here are charging $13 and up for a regular pie.  
sick.gif

the person should lose their job.

the business shouldn't be sued.
there's nothing they could have done to avoid this.

if this continues I'm going to pay someone to put racist things for me and sue.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Is it racist? yes.

But in a real restaurant you better believe they "label" you by race when it comes to servers, its how they remember you (as sad as it is)
laugh.gif

...and Papa Johns:x
really? i dont mind being identified by my skin complexion though, i wouldnt want them knowing my name, if they said somethin like "the sambo" then thats messed up
  Not gonna lie, I LOL'ed for 5 minutes straight at this.  I'm talking tears streaming.  I haven't heard that one in a whiiiiile.  That's up there with "jiggaboo," and "peckerwood" in the ranks of racist names that are more funny than insulting.

Still not sure how people think they will get away with this kind of stuff and never get caught.  Funny thing is, I wonder how many times these people put things on the receipt and it went unnoticed?  Who knows what other foul types of stuff went out and the receipts just got thrown away without anybody seeing them.

Peace,
    J

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

the person should lose their job.

the business shouldn't be sued.
there's nothing they could have done to avoid this.

if this continues I'm going to pay someone to put racist things for me and sue.
Yeah it's not like Papa is telling these guys to put that on there.

I could care less. Whether or not they write it on the receipt, if they're thinking it, they're thinking it. I'm not going to go out of my way cause someone labels me a certain way.

Of all the things people could complain about, they want to whine when someone else who they'll probably never see again in their life drops an insult. I'm not saying don't stand up for yourself, but you'd be a fool if you thought other people weren't thinking something similar or labeling you
eyes.gif

Thread title had me 
laugh.gif

...but yo, I had no idea people did this kind of thing
the evidence
eek.gif

Reminds me of Michael Scott's "technique" for remembering names. I forgot which episode though.

Originally Posted by basedwindu

Thread title had me 
laugh.gif

the evidence
eek.gif

Reminds me of Michael Scott's "technique" for remembering names. I forgot which episode though.

Real life...

a  slice is 1 dolla brah. so broke ppl go to papa johns 

Originally Posted by scshift

I could care less. Whether or not they write it on the receipt, if they're thinking it, they're thinking it. I'm not going to go out of my way cause someone labels me a certain way.

Of all the things people could complain about, they want to whine when someone else who they'll probably never see again in their life drops an insult. I'm not saying don't stand up for yourself, but you'd be a fool if you thought other people weren't thinking something similar or labeling you
eyes.gif
You could care less? Or couldn't care less?
laugh.gif

Sorry but you sound ignorant and immature about this one, there's something you don't do as a business, and that's BLATANT disregard and disrespect for your customers. Of all the things people could complain about? Are you kidding? I don't care if people label people in their heads, to put that on the receipt is downright disrespectful.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by basedwindu

Thread title had me�
laugh.gif

the evidence
eek.gif

Black Woman
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom