better pics of the XV SE Black colorway

Why wud they destroy a classic shoes? I kno the 15's are the best jordans ever, but the shoe is obviously in a class of its own. Rather its a class of ugly shoes or nice shoes. Its DIFFERENT. I love the 15's. Real talk. And one question, are they only releasing 2 colorways of the regular 15? (Black/red and lasered)
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

Why wud they destroy a classic shoe? I kno the 15's arent the best jordans ever, but the shoe is obviously in a class of its own. Rather its a class of ugly shoes or nice shoes. Its DIFFERENT. I love the 15's. Real talk. And one question, are they only releasing 2 colorways of the regular 15? (Black/red and lasered)
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

Like I said in the other XV SE post the black/red colorway will help this shoe a whole lot and it has. These are a must have for me.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2008 The Dynasty Will Return​

Ehh they are ok, not enough for me to buy em at retail though
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

DAMN ITS HARD TO SAY CAUSE THEY DONT LOOK LIKE THE OG XV...............

They actually look worse.

TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

id cop if they didnt have any white other than the sole/midsole

teamxbox360
.:GT: PacmanVick:.
teamlostpowercity
.:16096:.

Wack :x
sick.gif
R.I.P Richard Dowell

OG XV's are way better than these
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
"Everywhere I go people around the world support Mike Vick."​

That shoe is beautiful, a marked improvement over the original. I love the Air Vents at the heel, and I cannot wait to cop a pair. This shoe looks as if it has some serious lock down fit going on, then major off court potential as well.

Not as bad as those Green Bean pieces of garbage.....but still not close to copped.
The World Is Mine

I like the Og xv's but these are nice too.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

Quote:
im diggin the new 15's... i dont care what anyone thinks...
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

I bet they are much better performance-wise than the regular XV
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

i said it b4 & i'll say it again. this shoe is HORRENDOUS!!! people hated the OG 15 so i really don't see how ANYONE could like this. i'm one of the few whose ALWAYS loved the 15 (at least the bred colorway). so to me this shoe is a disgrace :smh:
smh.gif
& a joke :lol:
laugh.gif
. but then again this is NT, so i'm sure some of u will cop :rolleyes
eyes.gif
, which is confusing since EVERYONE hated the OG 15 until recently. but then again, what do i know. i'm just a noob, (as far as NT is concerned anyway).

^^
They are.. and its the reason they were "re-built" to improve on everything the OG did not have. I think this also flows better in other colors not yet seen.

It's like everyone is seeing the colors that just don't go very well with this shoe.

I still think the one;s NOT releasing are far better. but the Black.Red is hot in addition to the Gray/ Orange..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Back
Top Bottom