Between DC/MD/VA, who has the WORST drivers?

Just curious to see what you all think....I gotta go with the folks from MD, especially those who take the GW parkway towards 495 M-F....Bammas treat that two lane stretch like Indy...always MD cats pulled over by the police as well...

Historically, the youngin's in the city with the "hoopties" are jive terrible. So they get my vote. No insurance, 220 day expired paper tags having bammas....

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA Looking for LEGIT folks with influence, er?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

va_license_plate.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif
YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!
No its not a virus. It's a podcast you dummy.​

There is a difference in the culture of NVA drivers, Richmond area drivers, and 757 drivers. :smh:
smh.gif
GET HIT in VA, the probability of the driver being insured is greater than in MD and DC! :rofl:
roll.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA Looking for LEGIT folks with influence, er?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

Manasas County
Prince Fredrick County
King County

Omg I have got sideswipped in all 3 of those county's a bunch of times .

md drivers dont seem to like looking in the lane theyre turning into...

but of course everyone here from va are gonna say md and everyone from md will say va.
im makin dudesBLEEDlike rain on raw denim

Imma have to go with MD, but I do agree with people driving extra slow in VA. Now it's even worse with the new traffic laws. Come down to the 757-they don't drive no faster than 60. :x
sick.gif
TEAMMARVEL
TEAM CARIBBEAN
"Trini tuh de bone"​

NORTHERN VIRGINIA THE WORST....... THAT INCLUDES FAIRFAX, ARLINGTON, PRINCE WILLIAM, AND EVEN DOWN TO STAFFORD AND FREDRICKSBURG. THEY ARE HORRIBLE

I live in MD and imma have to say from what i see MD drivers are the worst. Sometimes i wonder how the hell these people passed the driving test :smh:
smh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
Bammas Fakin but I Tell em Keep It Movin
O.G. Member #70
TeamCowboys5 Championships Just Aint Enough

Northern VA has the worst traffic, but Norfolk drivers stay changing lanes with no regard or indication. 64 is where I've seen the worst wrecks.
"Sit your five dollar *** down before I make singles" Nino Brown

VA takes the cake!!! When I was little my mom used to always curse out VA drivers. When I became a driver myself, I understood why.
The dudes in this forum carry more tampons than I do.

Mo county heads may be loafin on he beltway, but VA has the worst driving and the worst driving laws hands down

man VA DRIVERS are sucky cant stay in the damn lines. LoL drive slow too! causes traffic.
team foamposites
S o l e - S e a r c h i n

I've lived in 703 area all my life, and I gotta go with MD as the worst drivers. They definately mess up VA traffic cause they afraid of high fines and drive like old ladies cause of that. :lol:
laugh.gif
3 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
XVII-XXII-XXVI
NOT NEW, JUST A DIFFERENT USERNAME!​

I live in MD, and I gotta say MD.

But nothing is worse than DC. Enough said. VA never had a problem besides this idiot in Fairfax who was doing easily 70-90 in a 40mph zone.
Be ready for Austin Freeman, you punk.

DC drivers drive like they are all driving off after a drive by...MD heads are just slow..i hate driving in VA cuz they have lanes that end without signs...that @#%$ pisses me off.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

I would have to VA drivers easily.
"All nationalities like me.
I'm Young Black Tall Hot how can you stop that.
I'm a sexually attractive to all women."
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Back
Top Bottom