BEWARE AJ4 Lightning GM Pairs!!

They already on the way to flood the market right now
View media item 924688
jvNySJ18UZDjW_e.jpg

jnyHccJJqEgvB_e.jpg

jqxk05JyuQ0MO_e.jpg

if you all found out those lightning with unreasonable very good price, beware of it maybe it was one of it GM pairs :smh:

anyone who has legit Lightning 4 can contribute to this thread, point out the different for further legit check

hey bro when you say widows peak what you mean by that?

The little bumps in the cuts of the shoe. For example, look at the heel tab. It should be a smooth cut through out that whole piece. These are the complete opposite.

This dude is sad. look at the comments in the video. I'm pretty sure this dude gets ripped off on all those LeBron samples and stuff he buys on his channel too
mean.gif
. I saw the jumpman on these and thought damn... that looks an awful like the ones in that NT thread. pretty sure these are from that batch but I am no 4 expert by any means.

dude wears like 5 different sizes of shoes lol such a hypebeast. only wears his shoes if he has at least one to keep ds lol.

the comments are the best part
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Widows peaks all over where they shouldn't be..

you do know some authentic shoes have widows peak right? a lot of pairs from 2011 of the III's had widows peaks. not obvious ones but slight that couldnt be seen but up real close

the ones in the video are fakes for sure. the jumpman on the box says it all. not to mention the China Postal tape all over the place and the word that says "China Postal" on the shipping box. lol

Last edited:
you do know some authentic shoes have widows peak right? a lot of pairs from 2011 of the III's had widows peaks. not obvious ones but slight that couldnt be seen but up real close

Yes, I am fully aware of that. My BC3's and bred 4's both have the tiniest widows peaks on the toes. It's the large, noticeable ones that should be concerning and in places where they shouldn't be.

Yes, I am fully aware of that. My BC3's and bred 4's both have the tiniest widows peaks on the toes. It's the large, noticeable ones that should be concerning and in places where they shouldn't be.

Oh ok, just making sure :lol:

i know you know your stuff

Back
Top Bottom