Beware: Nike accounts have been hacked!!!

Someone from the UK just hacked my wife's account and changed her shipping info. Thankfully her bank didn't let the transaction go through, looking on Twitter it looks like this happened to a few others in the past month.

stock x spill over? 👀
My wife doesn't have an stockx account, but it's crazy to me that nike didn't send out a email informing people to change their passwords. I was browsing on Twitter and it seems like majority of the hackers used an UK address.

My wife doesn't have an stockx account, but it's crazy to me that nike didn't send out a email informing people to change their passwords. I was browsing on Twitter and it seems like majority of the hackers used an UK address.
my hacker was also from UK. I was able to stop transaction and all is hood for me tho...thankfully

Yes, this happened to me a week ago. The A hole even changed my NIKE plus password. I got 3 notifications from PayPal, about 3 orders placed. I called NIKE and canceled those order, and had them send me a link to reset my password. The CSR even told me, they had a ton of calls form people with the same problem.

Nike don’t need this to be happening right now

not a good look During a pandemic when Their only way for revenue Is online

besides doesn’t Nike not ship outside the United States when buying direct from them

The CSR told me the orders were placed on the NIKE site overseas. They couldn't pull up the orders on my account. I never saw the orders appear on my account. I just got the emails stating the orders were placed. And the PayPal receipts.

The CSR told me the orders were placed on the NIKE site overseas. They couldn't pull up the orders on my account. I never saw the orders appear on my account. I just got the emails stating the orders were placed. And the PayPal receipts.

so a US account can be used overseas ?

the hackers are stealing US customers info and making europen accounts on the nike UK site ?

i don't get it

I just noticed something. The order was placed on 4/13. But look at the date on the NIKE email (The hacker is from the future:rofl:). I also included the address the hacker used.

Order1.JPG
Order2.JPG

looks like one of the hoods of london or as they say in europe a housing estate

about the date in europe and most of the world the day of the week is first and the month of the date is second
so the order was made on 04/05/2020

I just noticed something. The order was placed on 4/13. But look at the date on the NIKE email (The hacker is from the future:rofl:). I also included the address the hacker used.

Order1.JPG
Order2.JPG

This is why i don't save my credit card info on these apps because if the accounts were to get hacked then I would have to deal with situations like this occurring. Also, does SNKRS have 2 way authentication? I was looking for that option and I couldn't find it.

Last edited:
This is why i don't save my credit card info on these apps because if the accounts were to get hacked then I would have to deal with situations like this occurring. Also, does SNKRS have 2 way authentication? I was looking for that option and I couldn't find it.
Nope they don't. Hopefully they implement it into their apps sooner than later.

so a US account can be used overseas ?

the hackers are stealing US customers info and making europen accounts on the nike UK site ?

i don't get it
The hackers are changing the region on the hacked account to Europe then trying to check out with whatever payment method that's stored on the account. As long as the hacker puts an Europe address and changes the region to Europe they can use an USA account.

Happened to me too. Weird because I've been logged in to my Nike accounts for years. I had to reset my password and reenter my bank info.

I just checked and everything seems OK. I use PayPal everywhere though; the StockX hack didn't effect me personally. I changed my password to be on the safe side. Thanks!

Last edited:
There is going to be a ton of this happening, my wife’s PayPal account was hacked and we had to contact the bank and change her pp password. PayPal could only be reached by email but were pretty fast to reverse the transaction

There is going to be a ton of this happening, my wife’s PayPal account was hacked and we had to contact the bank and change her pp password. PayPal could only be reached by email but were pretty fast to reverse the transaction
I'm glad you was able to reverse the charge with minimal hassle and I agree this will happen a lot.

Back
Top Bottom