Bicycle made of paper, would you buy? $20..

http://news.yahoo.com/cardboard-bicycle-change-world-says-israeli-inventor-090732689.html

rather cool and would but if it was actually $20. it can help those who need a form of transportation.

Looks cool but what happens when it starts raining while you're riding the bike

Last edited:
I read the article.

Looks pretty cool, but just like most 'outside the box' inventions, I just don't see this having much mass consumer appeal.

People will be too much like
grin.gif

Very cool idea.....I actually think (idealistically) something cheap, and durable as this seems to be COULD help a bit with the obesity problems we have in the States especially....some people may not be able to afford a standard bike but for 20 bucks? thats 2-3 trips to McDonalds so there isn't even a financial burden to this....hopefully this takes off but sadly I doubt it will b/c of public perception

That's interesting...I'd buy one just to say I have it. Not sure about riding it around West Philly though...I'd get a few looks to say the least, and even worse actually might get the ************ stolen running into a corner store real quick.

EDIT: Read the article...even more fascinating than I thought. Apparently the material for the bike can be submerged in wa--you know what, if you didn't check it out, you don't deserve to know.
laugh.gif

Anyway, this could potentially change a lot. I dig it.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom