" Bicycles That Carry Powerful Beats, and Even a Rider or Two "

" Stephan Sonnylal, 17, worked on his yellow Mongoose motocross bicycle, bearing a 200-pound system, which features a 50-CD changer bearing a map ofTrinidad. It puts out 3,000 watts of power and has three 10-inch speakers, a bank of midrange speakers and two tweeters. It cost $800, he said."

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/29/n...6ec18d686&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

The riders are of Guyanese and Trinidadian background. In those countries, turning bicycles into rolling outdoor sound systems is a popular hobby.
aww hell no, why they labelin all uh we in one pot
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I came in here expecting to see some tight looking bike with speakers on it... like lowrider style or something... instead I saw that. Good night.

8,000 dollars ? N**, give methat sh** so I can pay my damn tuition!!! Over there DTP and whatnot with all that hullabaloo!!!

on my momma blud i seen dudes on Halloween smashing so deep they was at lest 40+*%%%$% all on bikes ridin up and down foothill. most of this+*%%%$% slapping onthey+@@*@*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I seen the original guy in oakland. he comes to the flea market on sundays with his bike with a chariot looking thing and plays e-40 classics. hahah

Back
Top Bottom