Biddies & Bullets. How do you sleep on Supernatural?

I mean...

Some serious .... gets kicked every damn day.

lauren-cohen-supernatural.jpg

I mean some serious .... gets knocked over every DAMN episode.
pimp.gif

wmplayer%202005-11-09%2021-10-45-28.jpg

I think they were aiming at Guinness for most PYTs capped in the shower to start an episode.

It's like what Heroes was trying to be only it didn't dead itself 5 minutes into the 2nd season. It's on some X-Files with Heaven and Hell mixed with Angel. The show is comedy. The leads kill it. The story kills it. For some damn reason it really does get better every season, not more why am I still watching you :smile:deadeye Lost). If you're a classic rock-head, you don't even know how much you're slackin. Personally, this show is crack. They knock a one-off episode out the park loungin. Don't hold it against them that they're on the worst easy to remember channel.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
"I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even hot."

alona-tal-nel-ruolo-di-jo-harvelle-nell-episodio-simon-said-della-serie-tv-supernatural-57908.jpg

seriously though. Every chick gets deaded or bedded. And if you go in on that catchup, you gonna be wary as .....
traci-dinwiddie-nei-panni-della-sensitiva-pam-barnes-nell-episodio-heaven-and-hell-della-quarta-stagione-di-supernatural-97238.jpg

But the brother in the first pic smashes at every opportunity possible.

GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ wrote:
i feel like i got newmoanyuh from laughin so hard
roll.gif

this looks like the hater's shenanigans.

"No drinking, no gambling, no premarital sex... Dean, they just outlawed like 90% of your personality!"

its one of my favorite shows to watch.. i really hope they dont do another season though.

I'm watching the episode that was on last night. It might be one of the most genius ones ideas they had for an episode yet.

005774405f4.jpg

005774800a5.jpg

there is gonna be another season, or at least so says tvguide

but this is def one of my favorites. never miss it

been a minute since i last seen this, it's a pretty cool show though

A little hammy, but I liked it. Wonder what it would've been like if they stuck to the plan and this was the series finale. Still
pimp.gif
though.

Back
Top Bottom