Biden Administration Urges Supreme Court To Let Cops Enter Homes and Seize Guns Without A Warrant

I can’t wait till y’all look up in four years and ****s the same minus the meanie comments :lol:

and it’s wild because Biden actually has said much wilder **** to black people than Trump ever has
they both devils mane I’m not finna have a racist-off :rofl:

That being said, perfectly illustrating why neither getting my vote. Doubt Ye will actually make it to ballot

I could just be young and dumb and in four years ****s hella worse but I’m not rewarding a white devil for being more polite racist than a ****ing reality show star
what do you think the effects of 4 more Trump years would be? Solely as it relates to black people...I’m talking tangible things not saying mean **** at a press conference or something

and How would Biden be exponentially better or **** it, better at all
again what is gonna be worse in 4 years if Trump stays in That is gonna be fine and dandy if Biden is there

htg designs htg designs and thunderchunk69 thunderchunk69 too was on some BS

you still stand by these statements?
just after a couple of months it’s been a huge difference. And if you don’t know that not voting is helping trump then I don’t know what to tell you

htg designs htg designs and thunderchunk69 thunderchunk69 too was on some BS

you still stand by these statements?
just after a couple of months it’s been a huge difference. And if you don’t know that not voting is helping trump then I don’t know what to tell you

Again where did I say I wanted Trump to win though?

the standard for Biden (or the black vote as a whole) shouldn’t be “well he’s better than Trump” and if this ^ the only way you can defend or deflect from what’s actually factually in the OP then :lol:

The election is over dude. I think Biden is doing a ok job given the circumstances aside from whatever *this* is but of course there was stuff that was promised that slowly got changed/rolled back into other things :lol: But we still in the first 90-100 days so let’s see how it plays out.

I don’t really trust no white politician over 60 until given a reason to.

I wanna root for the Biden Admin so bad but they’re outchea making moves like the Knicks playing .500 ball.

I’m far from a gun person but this is a terrible idea.

and republicans will be using this for the mid terms.

but he is willing to wave a whopping $10,000 in student loans :lol:

Other countries just “asked” their citizens to turn their guns in and they did it. Not Murica’ , folks gonna die behind that ****.
Is there a certain type of person that wouldn't turn in their guns when asked?

:lol: People swear they're going to do anything if the authorities do come for your guns. You only have 2 choices.
200 (7).gif

:lol:
People swear they're going to do anything if the authorities do come for your guns. You only have 2 choices.

you really think they WON'T?

same mfs ready to pop the trunk over a thin cloth mask?

400 million guns just in the hands of civilians...don't even see how you cut that in half.

:lol: Straight crime veterans give theirs up but Brittany thinks she's going to lay waste to police after she files the TPS reports.
Brittany bought her pistol for protection and cuz its pink and matches her nails. Never shot it before, but its pink and cute.

Again, who do you think are the ones giving up their guns. :lol:

That genie has been out the bottle and criminals aren't giving up their guns. That's in any country.
Fam I literally said, “Not Murica’”, meaning NO AMERICANS will turn in their guns.

This is ridiculous. Is getting a warrant that much more difficult if someone has expressed or shown interest in committing crimes? All this leads to is police being able to kick down people's doors, guns or not. It's not like the US has every gun owner registered. All I see coming from this is another Breonna Taylor incident happening all over again except they won't need warrants to commit and get away with murder.

Back
Top Bottom