Biden Administration Urges Supreme Court To Let Cops Enter Homes and Seize Guns Without A Warrant

Community Caretaking

“Master of All Emergencies” :lol:

EF3A01DB-B0AA-45EC-A056-2C17C6CD92F6.jpeg

Other countries just “asked” their citizens to turn their guns in and they did it. Not Murica’ , folks gonna die behind that ****.

I sure as **** wouldn't want to be the $15/hr public servant whose job it was to go physically repossess some MAGA's rifle collection.

gun control is a nonstarter in this bass ackwards country, it's literally "Rule #2."

I read that whole Forbes article in shock at how stupid this is. Seems more like a joke than reality.

Thought this was some click bait. Cant believe this is legit. Bet some cops aint even know but this custodial care provision, they bout to go in. They need less power, not more.

The "they're coming to take our guns" crowd dont seem so crazy to me no more.

So COVID is slowly getting under control and the orange man is out office. What is the media going to talk about now?? Insert mass shooting, lets have discussions about gun control, and rinse and repeat.

correct me if i'm wrong but it sounds like if the police are called out to an incident and there are guns on the property then they can take them. Doesn't sound like they are just walking up in residents and taking guns.

the case they are referencing was a mental health check and dude had guns...

correct me if i'm wrong but it sounds like if the police are called out to an incident and there are guns on the property then they can take them. Doesn't sound like they are just walking up in residents and taking guns.

That's how I read it, like it makes sense that the dude who is under suicide watch and was playing with his guns earlier have them confiscated. Very sensationalist, but at the same time any new power given to current policing never really works out for the people.

The Government does not need more power.

Evidence has proven that the Government cant even be trusted with the power they already have.

Suicide?

Please.

The Government gives zero dambs about suicide victims.

Last edited:

it’s how I read it as well. Click bait article.

The real infringement on rights going on right now is the Republicans 200+ voter suppression bills specifically targeting African American communities through out the US.

Last edited:
The real infringement on rights going on right now is the Republicans 200+ voter suppression bills specifically targeting African American communities through out the US.
I'd still like someone who believes voting doesn't matter answer to this sort of effort without mentioning Dems or both sides, just the actual thing happening. If not, then why all this?

Back
Top Bottom