Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

I ordered the Zo2 signed and it was supposed to come with a light up acrylic case! Of course I get the package and no case... What the hell. The description on the site still says acrylic case! Straight lies

Attachments

• 69BBDA05-EBAE-40DF-A197-A32DAA7348B8.png
    69BBDA05-EBAE-40DF-A197-A32DAA7348B8.png
    476 KB · Views: 26
A439A292-C64F-43D6-AF58-6A9AC1D3D093.png
I contacted an eBay seller and he didn't get the case either. What is going on. If you drop a grand and it says acrylic case. Send the case.

It was $1k for the signed pair right?

Maybe the case will come later?...they could’ve thrown in a BBB shirt or somethin

smh they probably thought the regular box was so nice that shipping the acrylic case wouldn't bother anyone

So we know whey they used the same tooling as the rare metal which really has me wondering just how the the new BBB shoe will look since they will have 100% control of the tooling,shoe design etc etc along with a proven design team like santana...i am very hopeful

So we know whey they used the same tooling as the rare metal which really has me wondering just how the the new BBB shoe will look since they will have 100% control of the tooling,shoe design etc etc along with a proven design team like santana...i am very hopeful
Soooo.... people paid 495 for a shoe that BrandBlack sells for under a hundred? This might be illegal

Soooo.... people paid 495 for a shoe that BrandBlack sells for under a hundred? This might be illegal
Owning both shoes I can tell you they are not the same. Cushion is different as well as upper. Tooling is the same but we all know the reason for that.

A439A292-C64F-43D6-AF58-6A9AC1D3D093.png
I contacted an eBay seller and he didn't get the case either. What is going on. If you drop a grand and it says acrylic case. Send the case.
What a waste of money bro. I hope you’re able to at least sell and get ur paper back, which I doubt.

Not to get too deep but for some of “us” it’s more than the shoe looking a certain way

Supporting black business...the same way we drop hundreds or thousands on other brands just because

Joints look like Walmart shoes. You guys have been hustled.
Your opinion matters because........

I can't say if they look like walmart shoes because I don't go to the shoe section or buy shoes from Wal-Mart. Obviously you do so hey you would know better than I would. All I know is I am happy with the quality of this shoe unlike my foamposites I had to send by twice because of quality control issues.

Not to get too deep but for some of “us” it’s more than the shoe looking a certain way

Supporting black business...the same way we drop hundreds or thousands on other brands just because
Truw, but what’s the difference between black capitalism and white capitalism?

What a waste of money bro. I hope you’re able to at least sell and get ur paper back, which I doubt.
Why you worrying about other people's money? No shoe is worth retail in terms of raw material. The price hike was more about supporting the Ball family and making a statement to the big shoe congolmerates like Nike and Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom