Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

i believe there's a side by side comparison between Brand Black & ZO2. the ZO2 has some refinement and doesn't distort as much as Brand Black improving stability. but no way it's worth $500.

They just received an “F” rating in the Better Business Bureau (BBB)...... If you haven’t received your stuff yet I would file a dispute

5B278C72-8D1B-4B21-8D06-5342086F51B1.jpeg

They actually gave Adidas a D-
And I was able to add two comments as well
Don’t think this is accurate

Better Business Bureau isn't reliable

pretty much fodder for small and large businesses looking to appear pleasant to others that might web search them

Nike and Adidas not holding back on paying off people to tear down BBB. Too bad though because the man has too much grit, enthusiasm, and instinct to fail.

do you actually believe this?
Just look at how distorted the media is portraying him. From his quotes about Walton to how his boys have been raised, it's pretty clear that he's embracing this heel character in order to grow his business. How the mainstream media and supposed shoe critics have slandered his product tends to make me believe that there are alternative motives at hand.

Guess I could give a try tomorrow. Would think it's similar to T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle.

Lavar is setting some precedent here, as to how he’s moving the family business. His own brand, self-created media attention, got 100k people live streaming lithuania games etc. i respect the hustle

Guess I could give a try tomorrow. Would think it's similar to T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle.

Nah it's better because it's more real. They're not putting on for the camera, it's their real lives. Especially the love he has fro his wife.

Anybody know when and what the next colorway of the Z02 will be? Are they gonna release the colorways from the independence day colorways they had on the first model?

Wouldn’t put it past them.
Say whatever you want but Lavar has done more for his business and is way more savvy than your run of the mill MBA grad. The only reason he is getting flack is because people are too invested into his character.

Back
Top Bottom