Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

giphy.gif
Case and point. You're already fully committed to his heel character, going as far as to watch his reality show and create buzz about his product line.

Jetlon is Brandblack old tech, isn’t it
First it was Jetlon then they went to black foam and now they use Jetlon plus. Out of them all I prefer the original Jetlon so I hope they use old tech and put the original Jetlon in this shoe.

It's no surprise this shoe looks much heavier and bulky compared to his brothers shoes. He always played in lebron soldiers.

I think they look alright. A bit on the bland side, but you've got some layering which is nice.

First it was Jetlon then they went to black foam and now they use Jetlon plus. Out of them all I prefer the original Jetlon so I hope they use old tech and put the original Jetlon in this shoe.
Pretty sure its Jetlon+ since that's whats on the shoe.

the Melo's in general are the best. Good colorways and interesting patterns. I do like the yellow Zo2s though.

no wonder i knew i've seen santa ana somewhere!!! that's what brandblack will call their sports division i guess....

no wonder i knew i've seen santa ana somewhere!!! that's what brandblack will call their sports division i guess....

Santa Ana is a design consultancy firm started by the owner of Brandblack

https://www.gq.com/story/big-baller-brand-lonzo-sneakers-brand-black-skechers

"Raysse and Dill decided to start Santa Ana Design, a design offshoot, to give Big Baller Brand its own identity, while also retaining the ability to collaborate with other brands in the future. Raysse compares the relationship between Santa Ana Design and BBB to the way Ferraris used to outsource the design of its cars to a company called Pininfarina."

Are they essentially rebranded BrandBlack shoes where they split the profits?

Watched a few episodes of the show so far, it's pretty good. Don't want to compare it to the Kardashians, but it's in the same vein as far as just being a reality show.

Surely they all(Lonzo,Gelo, LiAngelo) love what they do, but wonder how much Lavar and his family upbringing might deter them from wanting to be professional athletes.

Santa Ana is a design consultancy firm started by the owner of Brandblack

https://www.gq.com/story/big-baller-brand-lonzo-sneakers-brand-black-skechers

"Raysse and Dill decided to start Santa Ana Design, a design offshoot, to give Big Baller Brand its own identity, while also retaining the ability to collaborate with other brands in the future. Raysse compares the relationship between Santa Ana Design and BBB to the way Ferraris used to outsource the design of its cars to a company called Pininfarina."

thank you for the info, repped!

Thinking about getting the triple red Z02...really like the red with a touch of gold

Back
Top Bottom