Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

i don't think it's worth it either

I kind of disagree with their analogy of comparing the shoes to Gucci and FoG, yes those shoes are also overpriced but with that said, these are basketball shoes and you have to compare it to other basketball shoes in the market, you can't just compare it to the most expensive designer shoes out there

PGs, Kyries, Currys, Dames, etc... are all so cheap and even cheaper when they go on sale and perform just as well if not better and the BBB shoes has to be compared to those

I kind of disagree with their analogy of comparing the shoes to Gucci and FoG, yes those shoes are also overpriced but with that said, these are basketball shoes and you have to compare it to other basketball shoes in the market, you can't just compare it to the most expensive designer shoes out there

PGs, Kyries, Currys, Dames, etc... are all so cheap and even cheaper when they go on sale and perform just as well if not better and the BBB shoes has to be compared to those

Agreed

28428734_442784462824583_3677152094604754944_n.jpg
I can think of four other shoes that I'd rather purchase instead of that shoe. And I could buy all four pairs for the cost of one pair of BBB kicks... -_-

You are missing the point of that analogy. I will explain when I have more time.

you really don't have to, I get it, trust me

and your response isn't going to be any different from your past defense for this shoes so no need to really waste both of our time further

Y’all think we’ll ever see these in stores?

They don't have the means right now to produce shoes for a national chain store. He's selling the basketball shoes as a luxury line because that's the hand he has to work with at the moment. If the company continues to grow and expand it could definitely end up in a store. In my opinion the BBB logo and the clothing lines look like knockoff Starter brand gear that you see hanging up at a flea market.

you really don't have to, I get it, trust me

and your response isn't going to be any different from your past defense for this shoes so no need to really waste both of our time further
You previous post says other wise but ok

Adidas was stupid not to sign Zo or at least let him do a small licensing deal like Adidas does with Kanye.

The Hardens have been out 2-3 months and are already 30% off in every store and sitting

The Crazy explosives are heavily discounted

Nobody buys D Rose shoes anymore

You can get a pair of Lillard 4's for $60 out the door right now.

Adidas does not have any great selling basketball shoes and it's mostly because their design language sucks.

Skechers/BBB/Santa Ana whatever you wanna call them also suck. Not so much in terms of performance (The J Crossover 2's performed really well for me) but more in terms of- nobody realistically is buying their shoes.

If you Look for Brand Black shoes online you'll see them heavily discounted at ****'s Sporting Goods often times 50% off.

The solution for BBB and BrandBlack would be to come together and lower the price to get the shoes on more feeet. It's unfortunate that both parties think that they are above this...

It looks like it's been said, but these really look like Kobe lows. I actually support the BBB movement. I see what they're trying to do.

Just ordered the independence day triple red colorway. Really want to see the G3 Lux. .those intrigue me as well, melo shoe not so much.

Really want some slides but I am very unsure of what size I woukd wear as my slides size is waaay different from my shoe size and with the no return policy I don't want to risk it.

Do you play ball in them? Just wanted to know how they performed.

I have the "BrandBlack" versions so they should be similar...you Big BALLER! :rofl:
No I didn't ball in my original pair but just to answer this question, yes it is different from the brandblack rare metals...cushioning and materials wise. U can tell right off the bat, are BBB $400 besting than other hoops shoes ? No, just like a Gucci or balenciaga trainer shoe is not worth $500 More ( nike trainers are $100-$200 while balenciaga are $695 ) than a nike or adidas or under armour shoe . Which is why I stated rfx45 doesn't get why BBB is priced where it is but he thinks he knows all so I let it be.

In my opinion--and I am fascinated to see it continue to unfold, I could be wrong--BBB is DOA. I can't believe anyone is "still" buying this garbage. Not like anyone really did. The LaVar show is running out of steam, fast. Lonzo is now no news in LA thanks to LeBron. LiAngelo is not an NBA player, and won't be. Lakers' and LeBron's patience for LaVar's irrelevant (more by the day, if that's even possible) drivel is going to go out the window, quick. Or it won't, because it is harmless? Maybe, but at that point LaVar, Lonzo, and BBB will have become mostly a literal semi-inside joke. They are already well on their way; Lonzo better become REAL good, REAL quick.

Always thought a company like Under Armour should try to license BBB. I think it would be worth the gamble.

Back
Top Bottom