Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

At the end of the day, Lavar is the goat troll... hes just a ***** for publicity and the limelight. I dont think he can possibly believe some of the crap he says. But if it will get people talking about him, he will do it.

Real selfish and unfair for his boys. Although i think Lonzo the only one wholl play in the L

I get wanting the best for your kids. However this guy wants the best for himself.

He is living vicariously thru his son, who has yet to even play a NBA game.

He found some other factory over seas with more unfairly paid workers sewing together these garbage kix! They just took past Kobe models and parts of other successful kix and slapped them all together.

Dude is beyond crazy. These ain't hand made and sewn together in Italy using the finest materials.

I think Jordan pinnacles for $400 retail is absurd and I've been buying/wearing/collecting kix, etc for over twenty years easily.

I've seen and owned the original releases of some of the most famous sneakers to ever be created

I've seen Jordan's go from 100 to 120/125/130 etc etc etc.

I remember 2006 Jordan 3s retailed for 135/140 at the most

Now GR's are 190-220

That's why kyrie has the highest selling shoe in nba. Besides the fact that he is amazing, whether u are a fan or not. U can't knock his play

But he has a dope shoe. A signature line with the swoosh and a price point parents can afford and keep their kids styled out and happy.

This baller thinks if u don't have 500 to drop on kix u ain't a "baller"

If his son wasn't about to be a top pick this dude would be on food stamps or a crack head perhaps.

Not to mention big baller brand is the dumbest name I've heard in years. It's like some cheesy 90's ish. Which this dude is stuck in. It's like south pole or lugs or phat farm.

^^^^

Sorry for long post but this dude is something else.

Think about all the young kids and even older fans that dream of making it to the pro level, or just love basketball and idolize these athletes. A lot of the players in the league came from nothing and poor socioeconomic environments. He is mocking the people who buy tickets, watch games and pay his son millions soon enough.

It's honestly disgusting to me

500 for a shoe by a brand nobody knows. A player who never played a nba game
&
Best is nobody even tried them on!!
U gonna drop 500 on shoes u never even got to try on.

If this was my pops I would get a lawyer and keep his *** in check

I feel like celebs are going to be the main purchasers of this shoe for that price. I would buy a pair just to support the cause, but I'm one of those people that will never go past $200 for kicks.

On another note, I did make my first BBB purchase. Grab a pair of their shorts. 

I'm curious to see how people's reactions were in the past when people would come through with a non-traditional product.

Not that I agree, nor do I understand everything the man is doing in terms of a business venture but i imagine when ever someone comes left field like this the reaction is similar to what you're seeing now. Being a black a man and threatening the status quo of the existing white infrastructure has probably amplified the reactions as well.

In terms of the potential demographic for consumers y'all are probably right. If I'm him I'm trying to get some hedge fund millennial kid to take a risk of faith in investing and hope your son balls out.

Nonetheless, I'm pulling for the guys based on the principles of what he represents potentially.
I can't support the principle of what they're doing, because they want you to pay that $500 price tag based on hype alone.  I am all for entrepreneurship, but there needs to be some substance and creativity behind what you are doing for me to support.  It's absolutely insane to put this out there with zero reviews and then to add no exchanges or returns as well?  What kind of confidence does that say they have in their own product?

No argument there. It's pretty much been said already but in all likeliness he'll be the martyr for those that come after him.

I'm curious to see how people's reactions were in the past when people would come through with a non-traditional product.

Not that I agree, nor do I understand everything the man is doing in terms of a business venture but i imagine when ever someone comes left field like this the reaction is similar to what you're seeing now. Being a black a man and threatening the status quo of the existing white infrastructure has probably amplified the reactions as well.

In terms of the potential demographic for consumers y'all are probably right. If I'm him I'm trying to get some hedge fund millennial kid to take a risk of faith in investing and hope your son balls out.

Nonetheless, I'm pulling for the guys based on the principles of what he represents potentially.
It really ain't that deep. We're talking about the same man that said XY corporations exploit black youth but turns around and does the same thing but worse.

Last edited:
I'm not buying any of this mans stuff but I hope the ones in here complaining about the price aren't the same ones paying $500-2000 resale prices for ultra boost, yeezys, and supreme products.

I'm not buying any of this mans stuff but I hope the ones in here complaining about the price aren't the same ones paying $500-2000 resale prices for ultra boost, yeezys, and supreme products.
Those brands have an established legacy behind them. Also that is not their retail prices. Try again because you're literally comparing major corporations to a kickstarter campaign. 

Last edited:
Not an accurate comparison, because those products have actual demand that drive prices up that high.  

If somebody walks into a gym wearing Big Baller gear they better be a close friend or relative to the family or else they're getting clowned so damn hard

If somebody walks into a gym wearing Big Baller gear they better be a close friend or relative to the family or else they're getting clowned so damn hard
I'll walk in there and drop 3s like I'm Steph Curry then hit the LaVar Ball walk off the court. 

Back
Top Bottom