pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im %+++@!@$ on ninjas and peein on the seat

Track is so dope. And THIS is why I love 'Kast. Only Big Boi and 3000 could come like this and NOT have it be corny.

Sort of like some Down South G Funk lol. I F's with it though. I can see this video being CRAZZYY. I think Big Boi finally got that song to drop the album with right here. I don't know if it will be a hit but its a banger. And he's not on some Gucci Mane or OJ type %%# that I thought he was going to be on after hearing other material from his delayed album.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Track is so dope. And THIS is why I love 'Kast. Only Big Boi and 3000 could come like this and NOT have it be corny.

Co-sign. If anyone else had did this it would've been corny. Big Boi held this @*# down. I can already picture the video for this now. Hopefully they get Bryan Barber to get that @*# done.

Oh My.........This joint Gooooeeesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Boi flow is rediculous on this feel good banger................hip hop still lives, cant wait for the album

pimp.gif

Edit: Dat First Verse
eek.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

How many "first singles" has he had for this album?
now that's real. regardless, I'm feeling this song. Funk, Hip-Hop, with that 'Kast flavor, never fails.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

How many "first singles" has he had for this album?

Well technically this is the first single released since he's been on Def Jam. I'm not sure if those other songs will be on the album.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Sort of like some Down South G Funk lol. I F's with it though. I can see this video being CRAZZYY. I think Big Boi finally got that song to drop the album with right here. I don't know if it will be a hit but its a banger. And he's not on some Gucci Mane or OJ type %%# that I thought he was going to be on after hearing other material from his delayed album.

Came in the thread to say the bolded text...

Oh dear this is fire. Sounds like nothing that's out now. Big Boi killed it, Storch killed it. Nothing else to say.

Back
Top Bottom