Big Boi and his suspect J's (lenghty article addressing matter)

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

damn even my boss from my work told hey you read about this singer big boi and i told him people like him and make this game kind wack rocking fake kicks ...
Fail.

long article but i know that they gave Big Boi a free pass, BY THE WAY WHY DID snearkearcollector QUOTE HIMSELF????

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Add him 2 the list with Fabolous and Rick Ross
along with kanye and just blaze
kanye
eek.gif

pics or it didnt happen

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Add him 2 the list with Fabolous and Rick Ross
along with kanye and just blaze
Kanye?
grin.gif
I need proof...

Add The Game and Soulja Boy.

Edit: Also add DJ Unk

it was an old xxl issue circa 2002, before either of them were well known.
i have the issue buried somewhere in my mom's house. i will look for it next time i'm there.
they were talking about their work on blueprint and the upcoming blueprint 2.
i know someone on here has the issue lying around.

Wow, how could Big Boi rock a pair of fakes to a sneaker event where he is performing, knowing his kicks would be scrutinized.

That's unfortunate. And I was proven quite wrong hahaha. Who would've thought that a guy that can afford any sneaker, hell any shoe, on Earth wouldrock fake J's to a show for sneaker culture appreciation?

im against fakes just as much as any one but for a dude to be clowned at an event and then have his shoes burned is a bit over the top and then be taken out bysecurity real talk that aint cool...but then again hes getting a pair that arent out yet so idk i think i would waer fakes and just ack surprised when theycalled me out just to get a pair that has not released yet

The Game is well known for wearing fakes. Soulja Boy wouldn't surprise me.

Don't like Kanye, his music, or the Yeezys, but somehow i would've thought he'd know better than to rock fakes.

Originally Posted by geegee

im against fakes but I dont agree with regular people getting removed from the event by security because he didnt want his fakes burned, thats not right. If anything they should have treated BigBoi that way. he has no excuse because he can afford PE Js and custom everything. why attack a regular fan? BigBoi didnt get called out because of who he is. I dont wear fakes and im not defending them but that aint right. burn the regular dudes shoes but they was too shook to confront BigBOi. thats a shame. wow getting security after a fan, what a big hero.

how about reading the article before talking out the side of your neck next time?

Originally Posted by swingshot

The Game is well known for wearing fakes. Soulja Boy wouldn't surprise me.

Don't like Kanye, his music, or the Yeezys, but somehow i would've thought he'd know better than to rock fakes.
They are all a joke....Fakes suck!

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

im against fakes but I dont agree with regular people getting removed from the event by security because he didnt want his fakes burned, thats not right. If anything they should have treated BigBoi that way. he has no excuse because he can afford PE Js and custom everything. why attack a regular fan? BigBoi didnt get called out because of who he is. I dont wear fakes and im not defending them but that aint right. burn the regular dudes shoes but they was too shook to confront BigBOi. thats a shame. wow getting security after a fan, what a big hero.

how about reading the article before talking out the side of your neck next time?
what part did you not understand? how about you get specific before you comment on my comment? Do you have swine flu?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

what part did you not understand? how about you get specific before you comment on my comment? Do you have swine flu?
swine flu? wth?
they didnt treat big boi different, he was already on stage so and he jetted right after, they didnt get a chance to talk to him beacuase they were at adifferent spot. The dude who was at the stage wasnt on top of things, if they had seen his fakes, which they did while he was performing, he would not have hadthem on on strage. And they were perfectly alright burning the dudes fakes because they were gonna hook him up with a pair of unreleased sneakers. they onlygot securtiy on the dude cuz he started wildin out and they cant have that
a lot of stuffin your post was skewed and incorrect

at the end of the day nike is sitting on millions because, of our foolishness to splurge on their expensive products.

how do any of u know they fake.....? Hatin...? Maybe JB hooked em up. No one got proof they aint real......either way who care

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

How ironic...In the past NiceKicks sold fakes. Its not that serious folks.

exactly what i was thinking. nicekicks doesn't have the credibility to make an article accusing big boi for the fakes. he probably copped them off theirsite a couple years ago when they were flippin fakes
smh.gif

and to be honest, i dont even think big boi cares if the shoes are fake.

Back
Top Bottom