Big Boi and his suspect J's (lenghty article addressing matter)

I understand they are passionate about kicks and hate fakes.I hate fakes too.But pulling dudes to a corner and getting all upset is a little OD.Who cares whattheyre wearing?.As long as your own kicks are real,its all good.

I read it all, pretty good read.

Insane how a dude with fake clear air forces would be given new product before release date, I would show up in fakes too! lol

^Yes, most definitely! Lol it'd be worth it I think, getting clowned for a little bit to get some free stuff haha

Originally Posted by airXIjordan

I understand they are passionate about kicks and hate fakes.I hate fakes too.But pulling dudes to a corner and getting all upset is a little OD.Who cares what theyre wearing?.As long as your own kicks are real,its all good.

c/s.......fakes aint cool...but damn...people startin to get annoyin with this %%%@...makin it a big deal

laugh.gif
shouldn't be a big deal now. that's on him if he wants to stay "fresh" with fake shoes...

Good article.

I think that big boi have to of gotten word that he's been exposed...news travels fast online
laugh.gif

im against fakes but I dont agree with regular people getting removed from the event by security because he didnt want his fakes burned, thats not right. Ifanything they should have treated BigBoi that way. he has no excuse because he can afford PE Js and custom everything. why attack a regular fan? BigBoi didntget called out because of who he is. I dont wear fakes and im not defending them but that aint right. burn the regular dudes shoes but they was too shook toconfront BigBOi. thats a shame. wow getting security after a fan, what a big hero.

Big Boi has a history of wearing fake sneakers and even had the gaul to rock a pair of fake VIII's in an album cover insert so this doesn't surpriseme.
laugh.gif

damn even my boss from my work told hey you wrote about this singer big boi and i told him people like him and make this game kind wack rocking fake kicks ...

Back
Top Bottom