Big Boi Explains His "Space Jams" Air Jordans via TheShoeGame.com

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Big Boi lying about buying them fakes 10 yrs ago...smh and the fact he bought em for $500 a piece yeah right...he was stunting trying to save face!

Of course u gotta say **#$ the shoes and look at the car, duh!

Later that day Boi Boy goes home and throws away over a 100 fakes in 400 sneaker collection...
roll.gif
I agree

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

10 Yrs ago sound about right when all them fake jays was popping up like when fab used to kill em all the time and when they was on the Net for like $175 $200 bucks but over time cats caught on and now you can get em for what like $50 at the gas station and big boi got that paper man and credibility is good with me cause like he shoed in the vid he had on some legit v's and we all seen him in some heat too.
real talk. i remember when fab used to stunt on fools

in his lime green "exclusive" 11's.

+%!@ the shoes i rather wear fake and drive that car idc if they sell fake out is not like nike gives me money to stop them so let everyone make there moneyidc i got other stuff to worry about than someone wearing fake shoes or not. jordan brand quality is not that great either have you seen how cheap them dmp 2feel is so sad

10yrs ago only fakes that where floating arround heavy where "factory varient xiv" on vintageusa lol. They started going crazy with the other seriesbesides the xi's arround 02'/03' not that it matters. he's probly just trying to stunt like its nothing to drop $2000 on fakes. he knows he gotthem for the show lol. he might have seen them on one of the nt ads...

I wanna know how the hell he dropped $500 on them. Who was smart enough to rip him off like that.

I am not a celebrity, and I am still trying to figure out what REAL sneaker culture is myself! Is it having a whole bunch of sneakers that only a select few via the internet feel is hott? Or is this so called "culture" truly subjective in nature, with even some thinking that only collecting authentic Nike shoes, will make you a part of the in crowd? I'll tell you what, I don't think that people like Big Boi really cares about your belief. In fact, I am quite sure that when he checks his bank statements, he'll just flat out guffaw at the sneaker enthusiast who spent his last few dollars on what the "culture" thinks is being "real".

QFT.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

"well if it's any consolation this a nice picture of you

/DEAD

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My N Cee
pimp.gif

Red Koolaid went all over my screen when Cee-Lo said that,
roll.gif

lol man how can dudes rock fake kicks and not know. im sure they dont feel right and the box is funny looking AND all celebritys have stylists to let themknow. For some reason i think dude was bamboozled because people buy fakes not only because they are jays but they are cheap $*+ hell . they would probaly gofor 68 dollars to 90 so him paying 500 for each is BS and he probally said that to make people think he was dropping guap on these for cred

I can understand not knowing, because of how busy he is, and how much they travel. On the other hand, someone he knows knew. He probably just didn't care,like a lot of these other dudes out here rockin fakes.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

"well if it's any consolation this a nice picture of you

/DEAD

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My N Cee
pimp.gif

lmfao. the shoes weren't authentic, but he is. at least he admitted that he didn't know they were fake when he got them.

Back
Top Bottom