Big Boi Explains His "Space Jams" Air Jordans via TheShoeGame.com

same here....i was got like 10 yrs ago on the same stuff. i didn't know about fake Js back then. $140 for some white and red 17s
mad.gif
. but oh well. u live and u learn

man,this dude is so full of it....fakes he bought 10 years ago,right..he doesnt even know what hes talking about....hes a broke rapper anyways,that car in thepicture is a rental...that guy doesnt even have money to take the bus....he doesnt know anything about the shoegame....whack #!! dude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Heck you talking about?

Every rapper in the early 2000's wore Fakes. look @ Camron in the Oh boy video with them fake Burberry Af1's
Lil flip, Bow Wow, nelly's whole AF1 video had a bunch of fakes in it. an they paid a pretty penny for them too.

They thought of them to be more of a custom then a fake back then.

Anybody can get it. I got done up in 2000 off some fake XI in the Wizards colorway. Paid $175 for them shipped with no box from "overseas". Thecat that I bought them from must have felt so guilty about it that two pairs showed up and I rocked the hell out of them that year thinking that they wereofficial.
Sad part is that the faux carbon fiber on my fakes is the same as on the current retros
smh.gif

hahaha....big boi was had.....but the car was probably going to be doper than any pair of shoes he could have had on...

nice post

thats messed up...500 a pair....
but hes right..the car is a hell of a lot more important...
that video had me laughing with some of the stuff he said though

GOT DAMN!!!! 2000 for fake jays!!! man i wuda been pissed da F*&K off!!! but aye like he said he still stay fresh even now. throwin a nice pair of fives onda ground like it ain nun. lol

Handled it pretty well. But if he sees the person who sold it to him, he's gona F him up. Hahaha...

Back
Top Bottom