Big Boi Sneaker Pimps ATL in some........

picture001n.jpg

picture004j.jpg
picture007h.jpg
really? lol... AT Sneaker Pimps....

look like custom CDPs...

Im pretty sure this dude knows whats up on kicks. I almost remember nike giving him his own AF1 not too long ago, doubt this guy would wear fakes.

I could be wrong though.

interesting, im sure he doesnt wear fakes but you never know, i have seen pics of celebs wearing fake jordans.

he does have the money to ask jordan to make a type of shoes he wants

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahah

Why would he even get them customized to look like that?

I think they're fake because in my opinion.... blue velcro, blue tongue, red accents behind the tongue. Who would get the accents behind the tonguecustomized?

he said they were "spacejams" And you couldn't just get them anywhere like your local barbershop lol.. but he still KILLED it...

They do look like the CDP ones judging by the bottom sole so there is a possibility they are customs but who really knows.....

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahah

Why would he even get them customized to look like that?

I think they're fake because in my opinion.... blue velcro, blue tongue, red accents behind the tongue. Who would get the accents behind the tongue customized?

UGHHHHHHHHHH what the hell was he thinking, they ugly

at least he gets exclusives though........................maybe

Ummmm this is the same dude that had on fake Jordans on the inside of his album cover.

Was that the Speakerboxx album?

I live in ATL & it's sad but fakes are everywhere down here, so I really wouldn't be surprised if they were fakes.

Nonetheless if he wore fakes to a "Sneaker Exhibit" that's a damn shame.

Back
Top Bottom