BIG CITY NTers what's your monthly rent?

Originally Posted by crod6926

whats the rent like in DC..I love it down there
I can only speak for spots in NW but you'll be lucky if you find a spot for less than $1100. Studios near where I go to school start around $11-1200.

I live in South San Diego at the moment which is A LOT cheaper compared to where I used to live at.

$1900 for 4 Bedrooms

The place I used to live at was $1450 for a 2 bedroom townhome. - I miss this place. I cant wait to move back up.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

you dudes paying house notes...
68c15a48b1e5d2ae3200f7d5e3f2b8151f26a9f.gif

$1025 for a small 260sq foot studio in San Francisco....but that includes a fixed rate on gas & electricity. In the winter, I had the heat on all day.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

$1025 for a small 260sq foot studio in San Francisco....but that includes a fixed rate on gas & electricity. In the winter, I had the heat on all day.
You live in TL or something?
laugh.gif

I saw some one bedrooms in Noe Valley/Mission for $1000/$950. I might split that with my girl when the lease is up.

i pay 750, for a two bedroom apt,

the prices around here are going up crazy i got neighbors paying 1000 in the same complex as me since they just signed a lease

i hate living in a military town, when the troops come back prices go up high as hell

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Originally Posted by crod6926

whats the rent like in DC..I love it down there
sick.gif

I'm in Annapolis and its pricey. Dont even want to think about DC
I live in PG County (outside the beltway) and its pricey.  Most people don't live in DC and if you do, its around the Upper NW, where the rent for a studio is around $1300

$1000 + cable, hydro and all that stuff, but split between two people

So it's $500 and a bit (it changes) per month

Back
Top Bottom