BIG CITY NTers what's your monthly rent?

My old apartment was 2800 for a two bedroom.

I had a room mate that i went to school with

Before my wife and I bought a house we lived in NYC in a two bedroom....rent was $4,200/month.

No joke, the mortgage on my four bedroom house in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Long Island with a top 3 school district is $4,400/month. 

A studio around my place is 1200-1500. If rent was 300 for me I'd pay for a whole year in advance. Damn I need to move out to where the hell you people live.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

you dudes paying house notes...
68c15a48b1e5d2ae3200f7d5e3f2b8151f26a9f.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.           I pay 900 for a 2 bedroom 2 bath townhouse, after all bills though, easily 1500

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

I only 225 a month, here in Anchorage. In my old place I paid 275...

Damn 225. In comparison , it's like just buying a pair of Foams.

1 bedroom ? studio?

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by seniosoul

you dudes paying house notes...
68c15a48b1e5d2ae3200f7d5e3f2b8151f26a9f.gif

lol...

laugh.gif

one question, though...

if yall rent is so high... why dont you just go cop a home?

i know its not THAT easy... cuz if it was, everybody would be doin it..

i just wanna know...

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

1 bedroom ? studio?

son said anchorage, though... as in..

alaska?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

$1025 for a small 260sq foot studio in San Francisco....but that includes a fixed rate on gas & electricity. In the winter, I had the heat on all day.
You live in TL or something?
laugh.gif

I saw some one bedrooms in Noe Valley/Mission for $1000/$950. I might split that with my girl when the lease is up.

Naw..... Japantown/Fillmore area. Good location to get to all other districts but my spot is just super small. Everything out here is about $1000 for studios. Even one bedrooms are super small and I lived in Twin Peaks for a bit and didn't want to live in the cuts no more like Sunset area. This chick I work with has a studio in the Marina and she pays like $1600 for it.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Before my wife and I bought a house we lived in NYC in a two bedroom....rent was $4,200/month.

No joke, the mortgage on my four bedroom house in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Long Island with a top 3 school district is $4,400/month. 
Where on the North Shore are you?

This summer i got an a chance to move to NYC and rent a room for 500

in texas i think it would be the same for a room in a apartment or a small house .

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

in texas i think it would be the same for a room in a apartment or a small house .

why someone would rent out a room, I will never know...might as well stall out, stack some money and get a studio or a 1 BR

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

1 bedroom ? studio?

son said anchorage, though... as in..

alaska?

I remember Mr.Grapes spree of "Anchorage is the best" posts
roll.gif
roll.gif

alaska, though..

roll.gif

1 bedroom condo in downtown Seattle, $1350, (negotiated down). Every penny comes out of my pocket... no parental buttwiping.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

why someone would rent out a room, I will never know...might as well stall out, stack some money and get a studio or a 1 BR

knfoe... $500 in texas will get you a spot...

aint gonna be the nicest... but it'll be your own...

i wanna spend some of my life in new york... but the cost of living is bananers...

lol.... i'm chillin in south texas...its one of them college apts that rent by the room...

$400 for internet, cable, room, bathroom, and everything else... i got three roommates though.. smh...

Damn all y'all living in NY are getting SHAFTED Lex Steele style

My parents were renting out 3 bedroom 2 bath, living and dining room for $6 and some change in Atl

Anyone live in the Salem, Or area Im curious to know how much rent would be for a 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment ?
I am desperetely trying to get the he'll out of LA

$2400 for a 2 bedroom, 1 bath in El Cerrito, CA. (next to Berkeley)

The rent would probably be like $1400 if it wasn't for the amazing view of the Bay. (I have views of the Bay Bridge, Golden Gate, SF and Oakland)

Back
Top Bottom