BIG EAST TOURNEY THREAD MARCH 10TH-14TH: Time for the big boys.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

SJU bout to get the %%$@ stomped outa them.

Pitt is winning the whole thing.

I'll be DVR'ng all of this and avoiding all communication during the day and watching in the early AM hours hopefully Wednesday AND Thursday.
laugh.gif

That never works.

I know ima be walking through the halls...as someone screams MARQUETTE WON!!

well there goes the idea of watching it when it get home.

JPZx

U right dog my bad I just looked on the ESPN website didnt change the timezone for where im at not used to the website as Im not in the states much.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by Al3xis

SJU bout to get the %%$@ stomped outa them.

Pitt is winning the whole thing.

I'll be DVR'ng all of this and avoiding all communication during the day and watching in the early AM hours hopefully Wednesday AND Thursday.
Word let's go Georgetown (no Fresh). It sucks the first round isn't on TV. Any idea where I could watch this? I got huge gripes with menot getting the tickets I deserved to the tourney.

^BigEast.org

Are you seriously rooting against or are u just pissed you didn't get tickets? lol

And yea, SNY or MSG should have picked this 1st round up, somebody dropped the ball on this one SMH

laugh.gif
I'm just mad at the school in general. It can be so frustrating dealing with some of the incompetence. I hope we win tomorrow, but Idk. DJ is prettybanged up, Sean has been sick. Dele's suiting up though. Not like that makes much of a difference.

Good looks on the link btw.

Thank God for these games starting early tomorrow. I'm always bored as hell in my Atmospheric Sciences class, and Depaul/Cincinnati will give me somethingto do
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Why the hell is the Prime Time game Seton Hall/USF?!
indifferent.gif

That's amazing.
None of the first round games are on TV so I don't think it matters unless you're going?

My dude from the Gauchos. Was upset when he dissed St. Johns but homie puts in work.

p1_031508_fields_getty.jpg

pimp.gif

Uhhh thanks for the credit. But were not winning this one.
laugh.gif

I see you Messiah. Fisher has been one of my favorite guys ever since he was on ESPN in like 10th grade. Loved his game ever since.

^That's the thing with alot of these players.

Anyway, I can see Will Walker and Dar Tucker playing their @+@%$ off trying to get a BE win. Hopefully they get one.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

^ i say 9 teams.
sick.gif
Did you put that emocon to show that the Big East is filthy good and 9 is possible.
Or did you put that emocon cuz you think im crazy
laugh.gif

I think the first 8 seeds will make it. Providence is 8, i think theyll get in simply cuz of the win over Pitt.
And i think Notre Dame will do decent in the BE tourny. I think theyll get in regaurdless cuz theyve got skill on their team.

I think the Big East this year is that good. Heck even Georgetown has a chance. maybe 10 teams.

Right now, 8 is a stretch. PC has to win a game.

ND is done without a trip to the finals.

Georgetown needs to win at least 3.

...end result, probably 8 teams.

3 wins is doable for us....4 would be ideal.

let's get past st johns first tho
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom