BIG EAST TOURNEY THREAD MARCH 10TH-14TH: Time for the big boys.

This game is epic
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

doesnt get better than this... college ball at its finest..... west virginia is loving this right now

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

F it if I was calhoun I'd pull my starters, the #1 seed is not worth the possibility of risking injury to a major player.

This is Big East Basketball. %##$ that girly @##% you talkin. It's all about pride now. Nobody is going to have their kids fight four hours and then pull them to make their own resume look prettier.

Riiiight and suppose someone like Price goes down. All for a spot in the semi of the big east tourny. Just look at the bigger picture

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

F it if I was calhoun I'd pull my starters, the #1 seed is not worth the possibility of risking injury to a major player.

This is Big East Basketball. %##$ that girly @##% you talkin. It's all about pride now. Nobody is going to have their kids fight four hours and then pull them to make their own resume look prettier.

Riiiight and suppose someone like Price goes down. All for a spot in the semi of the big east tourny. Just look at the bigger picture

Harris killing it. Jonny is just so tired. But we can look for Devo.

KEEP DRIVING.

i can tell you rode the bench in sports
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom