Big Mouth People UNAPPRECIATION

Maybe i Just have a trust problem and Im paranoid
But i can only tell a few people(1-3) anything important that concerns me anymore..i keep that +##@ to myself..
This isnt anything new though, i been like this since i was younger

Example(not mines): You're at work..You tell your coworker who you suppose is cool something like 'Yo im about to fake a sickness next monday so illhave a 3 day weekend; (for example)
And the next day when you all are at work, the %$%%% !**!$ comes up to you INFRONT OF YOUR BOSS like "Ayo dun you still faking the flu on monday? I mightdo the same"
You dumb *%! ..Your not only a big mouthed fool, your a dumb *%!

^Thats just an example and im pretty sure my NTers can agree that they have encountered these foolish idiots
Im only talking about important information though, not some low +##@
laugh.gif
..Im talking about something that can get you in BIG trouble

Sometimes i just wanna
2u7vhh3.gif

That's why you keep **** to yourself regardless of the situation, fam'ron
tired.gif

People are so grimey these days
smh.gif

anything about me or my personal life i keep to myself, only people i trust are my bestfriend and my girlfriend, these days you cant trust anyone

same %!+! in your example basically happened to me
smh.gif
smh.gif

I went over my friend from works house one sat. to watch college FB and then a UFC event...we were drinking and grilling all day and another one fo ourco-workers was gonna com but didnt....i had to work the next day at 7am....I knew this wasnt gonna happen so we just kept drinking....Next day the manager asksthe other co-worker if he talked to me....he told him "yeah he was at _ house all day yesterday drinking beer and watching sports"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

That's why you keep **** to yourself regardless of the situation, fam'ron
tired.gif

People are so grimey these days
smh.gif
I been doing that since i was 11
pimp.gif
Just thought id see if anyone else was the same

Off topic but you aint wearing a shirt in your avy are you
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

big mouths ppl unappreciation i hate them all

Yeah seriously
smh.gif

Like they just blurt it out in the conversation and start laughing and say OOPS
Or they just mention it and act like everyone is suppose to know... WTH??
mad.gif

And we always just look at them in disbelief and wonder if they are ******ed.

Or even worse they just sit there and say nothing so we don't notice them,
but they are actually eavesdropping and then moments later they go up to random people and start talking about it,
as if they were in the conversation

yea. I pretty stay to myself now a day because people cant really be trusted no matter how much they tell you they can

I hate dudes that run their mouths like females. Me and 2 of my boys ran this one girl and one of them N_s told one of my girl's best friends on somebragging #%%@...I denied it and she believed me but still...SMH

theres only one person I can tell anything to, and that's my girlfriend..everybody else I can;t trust..

The workplace is the WORST with this. Its like why are there so many %%$**!% at every job I go to? What kills me is it doesn't even benefit them to do sothey just do it because its in their natural. It kills me when THEY complain about other people doing it to them but when your not around they do the exactsame thing really makes me think i was just raised different. Some people need to get they %#+ stole on
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom