Big Nate Rob is a certified G......Discuss.

I got mad love for nate now after how that whole fight fiasco went down.

Showing the world Seattle aint ALL lame hippy vegetarians.

Word to Scrappy Doo.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

I wish he and Melo woulda actually went at it. That woulda been somethin to see.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

How is Melo gonna hit dude and then back pedal to half court?? Sucka move if you ask me!

...and it was Jared Jeffries :smh:
smh.gif

Son was backpeddling before his little girly fist even made contact.

And lol at when Nate ran up and flexed on him, and he just kept on backin up.

were there any other actual punches(if you can even call what Melo threw a "punch") thrown? I saw dude tackle Nate, and a bunch of other dudes hugged up, pullin on jerseys and whatnot, but I dont recall seeing any other shots being thrown
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

J.R Smith swung and missed Nate when they were holding Nate after Nate picked dude up and threw him into the crowd LOL

Nate is a clown. The way that guy acts in public is downright embarrassing. Now it's translating to on the court: first the bricked dunk on the breakaway, now acting like the bum that he is during the fight. I thought professional athletes were supposed to walk around with some semblance of class but Nate is far from that.

Who invited Debbie Downer?

Nate held it down. If that clipboard didn't hit him in the back of the head who knows what he would've done to Melo...

hahaha.

It's KICK COLLECTA. Not Keeko.

melo threw an open hand punch like he is a girl.

Melo tried to grab Nate's neck and when Nate turned to him, Smith tried to blindside him and got straight judo'ed.

I actually got into it with Mitch Levie on 950 kjr the other day about this incident.
Team Negrodamus​

I thought the football side of him was going to come out and he was going to tackle Melo...I guess its better that he didnt.

^^ what does that have to do wit the fight!! lmao...Nate is a boss man!! Holdin it down wit a dude a foot bigger than him...and melo's punch...bahahah, you cant even call it that considerin' his hand wasn't even closed... this fight was whack minus Nate bein tha Boss that he is...Rep' that 206 Nate....the only other thing I find stupid is that nate is in the locker room in kikkollekta's video...sayin w/e, and they lose....come on nate, you cant act hard in the lockerroom if u lose the game....lol enough said.....
ShoeCollecta425

Quote:
B-ROY will be the best player from UW
Replace "will" with "is" and you got it right....I don't think anyone that understands basketball would say see it differently.

^ B-ROY is the best outta seattle/UW and he will body NBA players just like Nate...

And Ian i ain't dead just busy.......Miss you too good buddy...

Back
Top Bottom