Big Nike High Wolverine QK Quickstrike

I just got a call from my local shop and I can help out anyone that might want a pair of these...

I do not have pictures and I have not even seen pictures so if anyone can provide pictures that would be great.

With that said I will help out any NT'er get a pair if they want.

My shop is charging $175.

I am guessing a full size run is available by the talk we had 8-13 I believe. Maybe a 7.5...

He told me they were Nike Big Nike Highs but I have not heard of them or seen pictures.

my boss showed me the email today. they are Big Nike Highs and they are hott with like three claw marks on the side panels. also there is an AM 95. kinda hardto explain i'm pretty sure that there will be pics pretty soon. both are sick!!

They're charging $175 for the $100 Big Nike High Premiums?

The AM95 Premium Wolverine retails @ $160.

i was thinking along the lines of obsidian and a yellow color.. UM wolverines lol... no pictures definetly leaves much to the imagination

hmmm 95s
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yea they always like to find a way to make a few extra bucks marking things up..

There are two shoes in the pack

one is a 95 and the other is a Big Nike High

He didn't give me a price on the 95's but said 175 on Big Nike Highs I just told him I would get back with him.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i was thinking along the lines of obsidian and a yellow color.. UM wolverines lol... no pictures definetly leaves much to the imagination
I would much rather have michigan wolverine sneakers than marvel wolverine sneakers. and I'm almost positive the 95's will invoke the
sick.gif
face several times over if they have anything to do with marvel comicswolverine.

thanks for pics. it looks like the one in the email too. super blurry pictures. both are hott!!

Back
Top Bottom