[| -- BIG PAGE featuring D-R-A-K-E - "I'm Still Fly" (OFFICIAL VIDEO PREMIERE) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Page = Take the L, you messed up.
laugh.gif

Boo.

Should of let Drake have a verse or two, would have made it much better, but I suppose the video would be longer, and money would be an issue....

Honestly I remeber people talking on FLOW months back saying they can't wait for this video to drop so it could go big
roll.gif
How the hell it take so long

Well this is the same "single" that's been played on the radio, it's not like Drake had a verse on Page's version.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Well this is the same "single" that's been played on the radio, it's not like Drake had a verse on Page's version.
laugh.gif
But why did it take a year to make a video for this

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
Yea last summer
laugh.gif
, but you'd think with Drake's buzz they'dtry to capitalize on that and let him drop a verse for the video.

What was the point of the shots in the sky ? Cause they "fly"
laugh.gif

Page version isnt great, and should have atleast added one Drake verse.

Thanks for the video, Q.

Man, I totally forgot about this song. Long overdue.

Q, when does the video for "Best I ever had" come out? I'm feeling that song right now...hope it doesn't take as long with this one.

EDIT - just watched the video. wow, did it really take THAT long to come out with that?!? that video was nothing impressive.

Video is being done in LA next month so I'd say sometime in July.

As for "Still Fly" the track is really originally Drake's it was done in-house by Boi-1-Da and meant for him, Drizzy gave the track to Page(don't know why bad move IMO). Page did the song, but the streets and the reception was so high off of Drake's chorus that he did a Remix just with hisown verses.

So technically and really the track was and meant for Drake but he gave it to Page, there's been a lot of nonsense behind the scenes going on with thevideo and within the country with DJ's etc. All the decisions and moves were made by Big Page's camp when it came to editing and the release of thevideo which may not have been a good move.

EDIT - just watched the video. wow, did it really take THAT long to come out with that?!? that video was nothing impressive.
Are you serious???, Man when i saw those clouds , I was like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Thanks for the video, Q.

Man, I totally forgot about this song. Long overdue.

Q, when does the video for "Best I ever had" come out? I'm feeling that song right now...hope it doesn't take as long with this one.
Honestly i used to @%#@ with this song but after everyone in my whole school started playing it outloud everyday and whenever I go on the buspeople have it as their ring tone I'm just mad tired of it
indifferent.gif

Page has a song called "Balling is my Hobby"and paying for a video for over 13 months was an issue.

song is trash...

Drake's chorus was the only thing that ever gets/got played in a club *thank goodness*

Drake's version is way better IEO (in everyone's opinion)

He pulled a Jay when he handed down "Is that your chick" to MEMPHIS BLEEK
*even though all Jay did was remove a couple verses and leave one*
Atleast it worked in that situation.

I'm Still Fly - Drake's chorus = HOT TRASH

Originally Posted by Freshsince1982

Are you serious???, Man when i saw those clouds , I was like
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

...on some philadelphia cream cheese tip...

I almost feel bad that the Drake version (which is basically a "freestlye" or dubplate) is getting waaaaay more spins (in the USA and Int'l) But,what do you expect? HipHopCanada.com forum members are going in on this video as well.. The video does look really low budget tho (blue screen/club scene) Ohwell..

Back
Top Bottom