[| -- Big Sean feat. Chip Tha Ripper & GLC - "Okay" (Official VIDEO) -- |]

Joined May 14, 2005
the video didnt do the song justice whatsoever....cuz that record was clean when it first droppped.

But with that being said...

Joined Jan 23, 2009
Stay with them lazy @#$ hooks.

You got to come harder than this Sean.

Sidenote: GLC's Good Music Piece

Joined Jun 17, 2006
Drop this as a single now!

Put this on ya debut album BIG SEAN!!!!

NOW!!!!

This tracks is so, SO FLAMES!!!!! (Jokes aside).

Joined Jun 3, 2007
This fool needs a budget for his videos, I'm assuming he's doing this himself cuz outside of 'Ye, Common and John Legend, there isn't anything poppin by way of budget over at G.O.O.D.

Joined Mar 24, 2008
this *+@*+ Q moves fast i was just bout to make a thread for this...i was actually surprised at GLC's verse wasnt even wack...but i see Sean making moves this year thats a good look

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Originally Posted by bboy1827

This fool needs a budget for his videos, I'm assuming he's doing this himself cuz outside of 'Ye, Common and John Legend, there isn't anything poppin by way of budget over at G.O.O.D.
Cudi bringing G.O.O.D bank..
Sean is expected to blow, pause, this year.

Joined Apr 4, 2009
This fool needs a budget for his videos, I'm assuming he's doing thishimself cuz outside of 'Ye, Common and John Legend, there isn'tanything poppin by way of budget over at G.O.O.D.
You have never heard of KiD CuDi?

Chip stays reppin' the 216 as well.

Joined Aug 6, 2001
Joined Dec 14, 2004
I'm a be Anti Kanye until I see him pushing Sean trying to get his name out and getting him some heavy promotion. That album need to drop this year, coppin x3

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now