Big Sean has a Taylor Swift moment.

My son Terrence Randolph
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

eek.gif
@ the vintage Belly To Belly Suplex of the top rope.
But son has audacity for doing that in the Chi, he could have easily been touched.
tired.gif

How a dude say "F Chicago" and leave that building alive? I mean i'm not advocating violence but if he did that in Dallas? He would've been laid out on that pavemente like miracle whip. Say F Chicago in Chicago? He's lucky he's alive and well.

realize this is a big sean show..the toughest guy there prolly couldnt move over there fast enough in his tiny pants

funny nonetheless tho

Son has grande cajones, I'll give him that. But paying to perform...for Big Sean?? Smarten up. At least get that @$%$ in a contract or something...

He got done dirty and acted out..Its understandable. I think the "F-Chicago" is what got him tossed. If he had redirected his anger towards shady promoters instead of the city maybe he would have made it outta there without the ECW treatment..

Originally Posted by rocyaice

How a dude say "F Chicago" and leave that building alive? I mean i'm not advocating violence but if he did that in Dallas? He would've been laid out on that pavemente like miracle whip. Say F Chicago in Chicago? He's lucky he's alive and well.

grin.gif
. Yeah right be for real. Fam would get more heat if he said "%$@! Ames" on the campus of Iowa State.

All this "omg he said that in the Chi and didn't get killed?!" talks should chill. Maybe he got punched in the jaw outside or got threatening words from the females outside.

Dudes ain't thuggin like that no more. This ain't the 90's

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

dude had balls props to him
*$!! wouldn't happened in BK though

laugh.gif
 son it was a big sean concert not a DMX concert the hypebeast/hipster population in bk wouldnt want to get their coppers dirty over son

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

grin.gif
. Yeah right be for real. Fam would get more heat if he said "%$@! Ames" on the campus of Iowa State.

All this "omg he said that in the Chi and didn't get killed?!" talks should chill. Maybe he got punched in the jaw outside or got threatening words from the females outside.

You need to get out more. You still got cats out here who don't give a F. A female college student just got murked after leaving the club about 2 weeks ago for no reason. It ain't about thuggin' it. You got cats out here who are crazy. Some who are just straight lame. Some who don't think. Regardless that cat would've got laid out. Them hypebeasts are friendly but not everyone is like that. Its not a "thuggin'" thing at all. Red necks down here in Dallas would've gave it to dude.
laugh.gif

I dont care what city it is, yall act like n's really gooned up at a Big Sean show.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

grin.gif

You need to get out more. You still got cats out here who don't give a F. A female college student just got murked after leaving the club about 2 weeks ago for no reason. It ain't about thuggin' it. You got cats out here who are crazy. Some who are just straight lame. Some who don't think. Regardless that cat would've got laid out. Them hypebeasts are friendly but not everyone is like that. Its not a "thuggin'" thing at all. Red necks down here in Dallas would've gave it to dude.
laugh.gif
I believe a lot of the people in attendance knew he was spitting that real ... but they're just *!+$ riders.

Back
Top Bottom