[:: BIG SEAN Thread | 'I DECIDED' Album 2/3/17 | Cover Pg.13 ::]

Its good FF3 was better though. Not a fan of the beat choice he's at his best on beats like RWT as opposed to the more toned down ones.

This feels like a scrapped album more than anything and if that's the case I'm anxious to see what he scrapped this for cause I feel this would have went over well with the public

On Experimental now and this is EASILY the best I've heard from Big Sean from an overall song making point and I've heard most of dudes stuff. This is up there with one of the best mixtapes and even projects of the year (if it stays up at this pace lol)

Last edited:
Its good FF3 was better though. Not a fan of the beat choice he's at his best on beats like RWT as opposed to the more toned down ones.

This feels like a scrapped album more than anything and if that's the case I'm anxious to see what he scrapped this for cause I feel this would have went over well with the public
My thoughts exactly.

It's decent, but not as strong as I had anticipated. Definitely feels like these are album left overs.

Couple stand out tracks though. "How It Feel" , "24 Karats of Gold", "RWT", & "Life Should Go On".

Even when trying to ignore Big Sean's higher pitch Lil' Mouse sounding voice, this tape still screamed medium. Even the songs i anticipated being really good (24K, Mula, Experimental, and 100) were painfully average. I can't decide between Big Sean and Meek Mill for whose more irritating.

Last edited:
So this or D4?

laugh.gif
Detroit > C4
Detroit > Anything Wayne has released after the Carter 3.

only feeling a couple of tracks which is what i expected.. a couple more spins and im pretty sure i'll like the whole tape though :lol: same exact way i felt when i heard his album

Just gave this mixtape my first listen today.
My fav tracks so far are
-24k of gold
-how it feel
-woke up(although the Say It Aint Tone verse was unnecessary)
-experimental
-i'm gonna be
-rwt
-life should go on

I was expecting mula to go hard but, French Montana ruined it for me.

Oh well, I'lll be playing this throughout the week :smokin

Love the line where he says he wants his friend to "rest in peace while he's still alive" :wow:

Not feeling Mula, sounds EXACTLY like something from Back from the Dead... Young Chop is really a one-style dude.

Cool mix tape.. I need to listen to this a couple of more times to pick out which tracks I like the best..

Even when trying to ignore Big Sean's higher pitch Lil' Mouse sounding voice, this tape still screamed medium. Even the songs i anticipated being really good (24K, Mula, Experimental, and 100) were painfully average. I can't decide between Big Sean and Meek Mill for whose more irritating.

:lol: Peep, I will never understand your hatred for this dude. He just dropped a gem and it screams medium?

C'mon son.

Well...yea :lol: He's pretty nice content wise, but his voice is just :x He could have the entire Wu-Tang Clan writing for him and it wouldn't matter cause of the presentation. Add on a bunch of meh beats and we have Medium Sean. "K.O." from TRUrealigion is probably the best he's been on anything.

son.. believe me when I say this.. YOUNG CHOP IS THE NEXT LEX LUGER.

YOUNG CHOP GOT NEXT.

That Mula Beat in the whip... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :x :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh:

son.. believe me when I say this.. YOUNG CHOP IS THE NEXT LEX LUGER.
Iight son chill. Getting lucky by catching a hit with Keef, A few Lex Luger YouTube tutorials and the mixing team over at GOOD Music don't make you the next anything. We'll see where he's at in a year.

Iight son chill. Getting lucky by catching a hit with Keef, A few Lex Luger YouTube tutorials and the mixing team over at GOOD Music don't make you the next anything. We'll see where he's at in a year.​

I couldnt have said it better myself. Young Chop is like the hot dookie, Kroger version of Lex Luger.

I don't understand all the hate for dude.
Ya'll stay bumping that A$AP Mob trash, that TDE trash minus Kendrick. I mean seriously, ya'll on this forum bumping and digging Ab-Soul like that?
NT music forum is buns.
Lemme get Big Sean and his witty lines, swag, and feel good music. Ya'll can keep Chief Keef, A$AP Ferg and Max B.

:lol: at "witty lines."

Woah make the ground move, that’s an *** quake
Built a house up on that ***, that’s an *** state

:smh: Dude tries WAAAAAAY too hard. which is why people think dude is EXTRA corny

Back
Top Bottom