Big Von Appreciation

I've lived in SF for the majority of my life- listening to Chuy :\
ohwell.gif
, Fanzen & Trace :rofl:
roll.gif
, Man Cow, etc on the radio when I get the chance. I remember way back when this cat was @ 107.7/94.9. I gotta give this guy his props- he done came up :pimp:
pimp.gif
. It's been a while since I actually listened in on a radio DJ's interviews and/or commentary. This guy gets me :rofl:
roll.gif
sometimes w/all the jokes. Had me :lol:
laugh.gif
the other night w/ the comments on how he just got back from Rock The Bells.

My friend is really good friends with Willsy Wood (sp?) which is super dope friends with BiG Von. Von pretty much holds it down for the Bay. A lot of artist come out just to talk to Von. Consider him the equivalent to whoever holds it down in NYC....Funkmaster Flex or whoever. I've seen him live as a DJ too at the smaller Rock the Bells. The dude just has that voice and just throws in tracks and makes you feel good to listen to them.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Appreciated. Its hella funny when Big Von is in the studio late night with Kaz Kyzah & others sounding hammered drunk :lol:
laugh.gif

I used to listen to the chop shop religously on fridays w/ scotty fox like 4-5 years ago. That's when the chop shop was at it's best. When Scotty was spinning on 3 turntables way before serato scratch live.

Back
Top Bottom