Bigfoot, do you believe?

serious thread, do you believe in BIGFOOT? seen all kinds of shows and heard stories, i think hes real and would love for someone to find him/it one day. Postinteresting pictures or stories if you want.

No I don't. Nor do I believe in the Loch Ness Monster or any other kind of mythical creatures these guys decided to come up with.

mk_davis_pgf.gif

Not entirely, but in the back of my head I still believe chupacabras exist, especially after all the the time my family spent living in Panama.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Not entirely, but in the back of my head I still believe chupacabras exist, especially after all the the time my family spent living in Panama.
nerd.gif
? What happened in Panama?

Isnt ir confirmed that they exist?? Didnt they capture it on tape??

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

nerd.gif
? What happened in Panama?

Not exclusively in Panama, but what was rumored to have happened in different parts of Central and South America. Animals have been found dead in fields andjungles, with nothing but two deep bite marks on them... I can't make this stuff up.

And yes, I believe they caught one on tape at least once.

I believe anything. It all can't be fake...somebody seen something. If aliens and all this +## is fake....... kudos to them for having one hell of animagination

I do think something is out there...just because one hasn't been found doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom