Bigfoot, do you believe?

I don't believe Bigfoot is real, how old would it be now? I've been hearing about this since I was a little kid and if it's some kind of species,wouldn't we have found at least one of the animals by now? It supposedly lives in a forest, not the ocean, so why would it be so difficult to find?

No, I do not believe there is a bigfoot like creature in the USA. Look at how much evidence gorillas and other large apes leave behind. I'm more inclinedto believe in sea monsters. They were right about the giant squid
laugh.gif
and as far as other cryptozoo critters go, there may be some in the more remote regionssuch as south america and what not.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

What happened with those two guys that supposedly found big foot? I remember he was dead in a tub or something. This was maybe last year I think.
it was a fake. those dudes went out and bought a big foot costume, put some fake blood on it, and put it in a tub and tried to lie and say it wasbig foot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cOlorWay

Yeah I think so people argued it was a dog.

But if you look at its mouth, it looks sort of like a beak.
laugh.gif
@that being a dog

what did they do with the body? that isnt a dog but i still never heard if they actually found out what it was.

It is so hard to believe...with all the technology out there...everybody has camera phones and we are always taking pictures,and we cant get a good clear picof a ufo or bigfoot or something
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

It is so hard to believe...with all the technology out there...everybody has camera phones and we are always taking pictures,and we cant get a good clear pic of a ufo or bigfoot or something
grin.gif

usually happens in the boonies with hicks who dont even have phones or cameras so that explains it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

snake-borneo.jpg

borneo snake

care to elaborate?
nerd.gif

thats what I was talking about earlier in the thread. supposedly it is a 100+ foot snake that locals talk about
Yea, I read it on AOL the other day. Thats why I'll stay my *!$ with the rest of mankind. No jungle trekking for me
laugh.gif

[Ice Cube] "They Got Snakes out heeeere dat big! [/Ice Cube]

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

snake-borneo.jpg

borneo snake

care to elaborate?
nerd.gif

thats what I was talking about earlier in the thread. supposedly it is a 100+ foot snake that locals talk about
Yea, I read it on AOL the other day. Thats why I'll stay my *!$ with the rest of mankind. No jungle trekking for me
laugh.gif

[Ice Cube] "They Got Snakes out heeeere dat big! [/Ice Cube]

right once you find out if it true or not it's too late.

laugh.gif
me and my brother always say that ice cube line

Maybe just an overgrown monkey that grew up differently. or saw us humans and attempted to walk like us

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

It is so hard to believe...with all the technology out there...everybody has camera phones and we are always taking pictures,and we cant get a good clear pic of a ufo or bigfoot or something
grin.gif

usually happens in the boonies with hicks who dont even have phones or cameras so that explains it
laugh.gif
yeh its always out there
laugh.gif

"pa get tha musket,we has an intruder!!!"
laugh.gif

They always catch big foot running into the woods...i wanna get a clip of him running past a Starbucks or some %#@%..i wish some of this stuff was real

Even if someone comes across Bigfoot...the first thing people will do is kill it. What else are they gonna do, ask for an interview? There will never be a20/20 Bigfoot interview with Katie Couric.
roll.gif
. Any updates on those two white guys that had found him and had his corpse in a lil cooler?

Originally Posted by Russoull

Even if someone comes across Bigfoot...the first thing people will do is kill it. What else are they gonna do, ask for an interview? There will never be a 20/20 Bigfoot interview with Katie Couric.
roll.gif
. Any updates on those two white guys that had found him and had his corpse in a lil cooler?
it was fake

Bigfoot was a dude in a suit... They then sold the suit to George Lucas who made millions when he changed the name to Chewbacca

Back
Top Bottom