Bigger 3 in Hip Hop?

50 Cent, Eminem, Dr. Dre Vs. Jay-Z, Kanye West, Nas

Who do you want for Album Sales and who do you want for a beef?

I am going to go with Interscope for both.

Today: Jay, Kanye & Nas..

for both.

If it was 99-03, I'd go with Interscope.

smh.gif

Hov and Nas...@*+@ a kanye

If it's album sales it's two against three in Shady/Aftermath's favor. NaS never really sold on that huge level, even when he was going platthat's when it was common. Now Curtis can still manage 200-300k sales at least. Em is no question and since Dre releases an album every decade it usuallysells but we shall see.

Musically, Nas shhh on all of them. If Ye manages to recover from his last two albums and atleast gets some of that CD/LR or even pre-CD form back it's noquestion. Ol Man Jigga still makes decent music.

50,Em, & Dre are easily the bigger of the 3 are far as impact and album sales but Nas,Jay & Kanye(even though he sucks now) and easily the better ofthe 3

well considering eminem > jay, nas and ye combined ... id have to go with the first grouping, although 50 does subtract from the overall value of dre and em

Originally Posted by Master Zik

If it's album sales it's two against three in Shady/Aftermath's favor. NaS never really sold on that huge level, even when he was going plat that's when it was common. Now Curtis can still manage 200-300k sales at least. Em is no question and since Dre releases an album every decade it usually sells but we shall see.

Musically, Nas shhh on all of them. If Ye manages to recover from his last two albums and atleast gets some of that CD/LR or even pre-CD form back it's no question. Ol Man Jigga still makes decent music.

You think 50 can only push a few hundred thousand units? I still think he can get to platinum it just won't happen over night like it used to.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by Master Zik

If it's album sales it's two against three in Shady/Aftermath's favor. NaS never really sold on that huge level, even when he was going plat that's when it was common. Now Curtis can still manage 200-300k sales at least. Em is no question and since Dre releases an album every decade it usually sells but we shall see.

Musically, Nas shhh on all of them. If Ye manages to recover from his last two albums and atleast gets some of that CD/LR or even pre-CD form back it's no question. Ol Man Jigga still makes decent music.
You think 50 can only push a few hundred thousand units? I still think he can get to platinum it just won't happen over night like it used to.
I said at the least but I don't think he'll see good #s with BISD unless he manages some GRODT/G-Unit mixtapes type music which I doubt.He's a great case of showing when a %%@%! gets rich and famous too quick, dude lost the hunger and little rawness he had. He only managed those #s forCurtis cuz of the Kanye media ploy. He'd have to recreate something greater than that to see the #s Em just saw. I think the public is semi done withCurtis now man but he can still manage a couple hundred k which is still good

Back
Top Bottom