Biggest Choke Artist Of My Lifetime........

i580lj.jpg

indifferent.gif

I have become completely enthralled with curling to the point I have signed up for a seminar on March 7th. 

dude ALL of my friends back home in MA have become obsessed. everyone's looking to to get into it, i know 4 dudes that signed up to be in a league. it's spreading like crazy

Curling is the perfect sport for TV.

Its awesome to watch, but I have a feeling it would get old fast.

Curling is like horseshoes on ice
laugh.gif

aka people can play this game while drinking=a successful game.

i was telling my wife, if this was a professional league, maybe 8 teams and they played it here, speed it up a bit.... it could work!!! for christ sake they put bowling, darts, pool, poker on ESPN why not curling

i dont think it's a sport. it's just a game of strategy, like chess or shuffleboard. i mean one of the curlers on canada's women's team was 5 months pregnant for chrissake. if a pregnant women can compete at the olympic level, it's not a sport.

it is fascinating tho. and i would def. play.

I cant see the pic of who this is about on my work computer... But im going to guess that its that Phil Shuster guy?

btw SC... are you from upstate NY by any chance?
laugh.gif

He's def. a choker. He seems to always have an excuse for why he messed up too. I can see the other guys talking crap about him behind his back.

P.S. I'm hooked too... and white.

Theres a Curling place literally 3 minutes from my old apartment in Albany NY... They have open houses all the time, ill probably check it out sometime.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i dont think it's a sport. it's just a game of strategy, like chess or shuffleboard. i mean one of the curlers on canada's women's team was 5 months pregnant for chrissake. if a pregnant women can compete at the olympic level, it's not a sport.

it is fascinating tho. and i would def. play.

Curling is a much a sport as Golf.

Back
Top Bottom