Biggest D-Bag in the NFL? Vol. Finnegan

I always knew this guy was an $!#, but after watching this Sound FX...I can see why Andre put the beat down on this dude.
Finnegan

Don't know how to embed from NFL.com

I have no respect for this guy
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ you guys saying my boy finny. reason why dre threw down because HE LET finnny get to his head. so all that is dre's fault
laugh.gif

biggest douche gotta be a tie between big ben and rivers IMO

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Haven't listened to the clip, but Big Ben is my #1....can't stand that dude.

Likewise.  He just looks like a total sleazeball.  Didn't surprise me one bit when he ran in to some trouble in that bum @$%* town in Georgia.

he's a punk but he plays nasty which I like.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at that man Dallas Clark politicin

I understand Ben of the field, but on the field he isn't anywhere close to as big of a dbag as Rivers

Plus Ben has turned his life around

For real

Allegedly

laugh.gif
I saw nothing wrong in that clip...anybody peep Hasselbeck checking his fantasy stats on the phone

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

he's a punk but he plays nasty which I like
Agreed , type of dude u love if he's on your squad

Yup. Aint nobody tryin to be your damn friend. Hugs n kisses after the game an such.
30t6p3b.gif

I gotta say Jay Cutler. Dude always has that same pissed off straight-face look, like he can do no wrong and all his teammates are idiots. I've never seen this dude look happy for any of his teammates. D-Bag deserves to get sacked every time. I wish he'd come back to Denver though cause when him and Rivers played eachother those games were EPIC.
If you think Finnegan is a douche because of that video than you probably played no sports after middle school.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I gotta say Jay Cutler. Dude always has that same pissed off straight-face look, like he can do no wrong and all his teammates are idiots. I've never seen this dude look happy for any of his teammates. D-Bag deserves to get sacked every time. I wish he'd come back to Denver though cause when him and Rivers played eachother those games were EPIC.
If you think Finnegan is a douche because of that video than you probably played no sports after middle school.
His teammates do suck though. I'd be quite pissed all the time too

indifferent.gif
 Are you srs? NOTHING was wrong in that vid. Yall must not have played any type of sports growing up

Just saw the vid. The only thing Finnegan is guilty of doing is digging in people's #$%#. WRs are the biggest primadonnas & they don't like corners that get real physical with them. Although I'm for good sportsmanship, I don't like players back slapping & helping players from the other team up. Save that for after the game.

dont get why people call Rivers a douche. i know hes a choke artist, but how does that make him a douche?

eli manning and his camp for forcing that trade is tops for me. hate jay cutler's softness. finnegan is a tool but id love him on the pats.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

When has Cutler come out and said anything about his teammates? He's been the most sacked QB in the league and never complains about his Swiss Cheese O Line. You expect him to be all smiles and giggles when he can't even drop back before getting hit? Granted he has terrible body language but he's loved in the locker room and everyone judged Cutler off of that NFC Championship game.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

dont get why people call Rivers a douche. i know hes a choke artist, but how does that make him a douche?

eli manning and his camp for forcing that trade is tops for me. hate jay cutler's softness. finnegan is a tool but id love him on the pats.
laugh.gif
I think it started back when he & Cutler were jawwing back & forth during games a few years ago when Cutler was with the Broncos... I think one of the TV guys said Rivers was out of line & the douche thing certa stuck...

Back
Top Bottom