Biggest Lie You’ve told

I Was heading to a house party with a friend for an HBCU and told her my homeboy ninjahood ninjahood was a devout PanAfrican supporter. Based on his skin color she believed him/me ... the call i got the next day almost made my ear fall off. I kid I kid but seriously:

When I was in my teens/Early 20’s all of my homies were looking into New Age information. I had one homie who was from the south with a very distinct accent who was looking into it as well. The concept of having a “3rd Eye” was a prominent convo. Said homie from the South was a mind altering abstinent person.

Well.... one night we had a decent party and I had some left over MDMA. A collective of friends felt it was imperative we put the MDMA in Southern homies shot (he only drinks). He downs it no problem (talking **** in his southern accent)

Within the next 30 minutes he proceeds to tell us about the glory of the 3rd eye/Pineal gland for the next few hours. Over the course of 4-5 months we let him talk (in his southern accent) down to us about how we hadn’t reached his level of wokeness until I told him what really happened that night. To this day he gets mad about it, and rightfully so. As I’ve matured I realized the implications of the lie, and would like to know some other lies people regret.

that I was white. it haunts me on here everyday.
giphy (76).gif

One of the biggest lies people say they aint on Niketalk :lol:

Back
Top Bottom