Biggie Juicy Question

Excuse my ingnorance, but what's he mean when he says "time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade?" At first I thought he meant the 9/11attacks, but then I realized he died before then.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center_bombing

The 1993 World Trade Center bombing occurred on February 26, 1993, when a car bomb was detonated below the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New YorkCity. The 1,500 lb (680 kg) urea nitrate-hydrogen gas enhanced device[1] was intended to knock the North Tower (Tower One) into the South Tower (Tower Two),bringing both towers down and killing thousands of people.[2][3] It failed to do so, but did kill six people and injured 1,042.

The 1993 World Trade Center bombing occurred on February 26, 1993, when a car bomb was detonated below the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York City. The 1,500 lb (680 kg) urea nitrate-hydrogen gas enhanced device[1] was intended to knock the North Tower (Tower One) into the South Tower (Tower Two), bringing both towers down and killing thousands of people.[2][3] It failed to do so, but did kill six people and injured 1,042.
/thread

CORNELL C/O 2012

smh.gif

i remember after 9/11 they were paying juicy a considerable amount of times and they would reverse "World trade".. I was like why... Too early?? lol

indifferent.gif

Obviously talking about the '93 attack. Crazy though, my dad was friends with Ramzi Yousef at around that time.

Originally Posted by sStutter

Excuse my ingnorance, but what's he mean when he says "time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade?" At first I thought he meant the 9/11 attacks, but then I realized he died before then.
Biggie's obviously a time traveler.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by sStutter

Excuse my ingnorance, but what's he mean when he says "time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade?" At first I thought he meant the 9/11 attacks, but then I realized he died before then.
Biggie's obviously a time traveler.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dont be harsh on em you dontlearn unless u ask

On one hand I see your are a young buck. On the other hand, I like the fact that your are listening to good music and going back in the day to find it. Goodwork.

Crazy this generation is. Like I understand the ignorance but sametime, times are changing and my generation is getting old.

Originally Posted by YoutubeSensation

i remember after 9/11 they were paying juicy a considerable amount of times and they would reverse "World trade".. I was like why... Too early?? lol

Yeah and if I recall correctly it's completely edited out on "A Dream" by Hov.

Originally Posted by Gello 201

On one hand I see your are a young buck. On the other hand, I like the fact that your are listening to good music and going back in the day to find it. Good work.

Not like its one of the most famous rappers ever, and one of his most famous songs..........

Back
Top Bottom