Biggie Spring Break 1995 Performance Post!!! Vol. If you havent seen it..

@ 1:45 he says a completely different rhyme from the single version..(maybe 'Cool Story Bro' potential)

I always wondered if theres a version of the song with that rhyme.

Crazy video of the greatest rapper ever...fact that I have never seen this video amazes me.

Never heard of this variation of the lyrics either.

Nothing short of a great post.

Rappers do this a lot. They'll write bars and then cut them out just due to polishing the track. Notice that line was referencing Cease. Just a little fun/clever line he made up and then took out later. Nothing out of the ordinary, doubt it's recorded as another version anywhere though other than the first time he laid down the verse and then went back in the booth to switch it up.

Great vid, remember it fondly :pimp:

I was to into the video to even notice the line switch but I want a Coogi sweater now.

where are they at where big and the crew can be rocking sweater and sweat shirts while everyone else is in bikinis or shirt less w/ a vest on wearing a beanie on that dan cortese/simon rex steeze?

nice post, imagine having this version on wax....playing it at a party everyone would go from mouthing the words to having the Dave Chapelle Tupac skit face
roll.gif

I can recall Jay used to do this pretty often Vol. 2/Dynasty period, dude was performing on MTV heaaavvyy then

I remember Juelz having to polish the Mohammed Atta line on 'I Love You'....different scenario but still

Good ol 95' great year for everything music, sneakers, fashion etc..I remember watching this when I was a kid with my Big Bro my favorite rapper had a presence like none of these clowns rappin today...I think this was the Spring Break in ARIZONA if my memory serves me right...This was back in the day when MTV played actual MUSIC & MUSIC VIDEOS had show Like The Grind, YO MTV Raps (which went of in 95' but still), MTV JAMS countdown etc..Mannnn I wish I had a time Machine I miss the 90's...[emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

yeah most rappers have different version of verses and because there was no words playing in the background he probably forgot the CD version and the version he didnt put out popped in his head

I have seen plenty rappers do this when they dont have the words on the track to guide them

Good ol 95' great year for everything music, sneakers, fashion etc..I remember watching this when I was a kid with my Big Bro my favorite rapper had a presence like none of these clowns rappin today...I think this was the Spring Break in ARIZONA if my memory serves me right...This was back in the day when MTV played actual MUSIC & MUSIC VIDEOS had show Like The Grind, YO MTV Raps (which went of in 95' but still), MTV JAMS countdown etc..Mannnn I wish I had a time Machine I miss the 90's...[emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

yeah yeah yeah the world and everyone in it sucks now :rolleyes
anyway...this video is :pimp:
i like looking at older footage like this and those alternate bars were :smokin too

i actually have this version on cd. its like the 6 songs on the cd all big poppa remixes and who shot ya.

surprised not that many ppl have heard this

He performed Big Poppa in London and he did an entire different 8 bars in like the last verse. I remember the 1st time I heard it being completely mind ****** :lol: :pimp:

anyway...this video is :pimp:
i like looking at older footage like this and those alternate bars were :smokin too

When did I say any of what you said?? :stoneface: sound like you upset you must be a teen getting all offended & issh :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
"duches in your bushes"

when the commercial records still the ****

i'm roll up some chocolate and rock my olive 9's like its 94

Last edited:

Where he say all that?

Someone's projecting.
I'm sayin'

He looks extra out of pocket cuz what he said was true. Biggie > rappers today, MTV played music vids then. I don't get how someone who doesn't have memories of the 90s can be mad and that salty at somebody nostalgic for that time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom