BIGGIE's shooting re-enactment.... more info, interviews

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Suge did not kill Pac. Suge was right next to Pac in the car. Do you think that he would have a shooter shoot at a car with him so close to the target? Probably not....

perfect cover up...

wheres the old thread?

so you saying Suge risked his life to escape paying Pac after he was supposedly was going to leave death row?
for millions of dollars yes.

Why y'all sayin Puff killed big? What legitimate reason do you have to even think that? How could puff possibly benefit?

To everyone saying diddy killed Biggie, what is your logic? Besides hate of course..

Exactly.  As ususal dudes on here are just throwing out assumptions for the hell of it with no solid evidence.  It's quite clear to see that Puffy had nothing to do with Biggie murder.

puff was always considered a shady person so his name automatically gets thrown in the mix, same with suge

neither are considered as upstanding citizens

from all the stuff i've seen i'm more inclined to say suge had both of them murdered

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Why y'all sayin Puff killed big? What legitimate reason do you have to even think that? How could puff possibly benefit?

if someone found the old thread (please do, I lost all my bookmarks
frown.gif
) there was a lot of info revealed, theories in there. Pretty interesting stuff in there.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Diddy just dont seem to be that kinda of dude.
You know Diddy personally?

This smart dumb dude answered a question, with the same exact question.. Nice comeback, lame.

Anyways, the point is Diddy is known for being a shady dude.

Especially when it comes to business. Shyne, G-Dep, 112, Lox.. so on and so forth.

Why the hell would Diddy URGE Big to go to a party that he didn't want to attend??? Because IMO he had SOMETHING to do with setting up the murder.

I don't see Suge having anything to do with it.

I don't see why people are sayin Diddy "killed" him....

I would love to hear you guys theory.....

i want to see the old thread too... and out of curiosity what is this Muhammad guy up to now?

Diddy just dont seem to be that kinda of dude.

This smart dumb dude answered a question, with the same exact question.. Nice comeback, lame.

Anyways, the point is Diddy is known for being a shady dude.

Especially when it comes to business. Shyne, G-Dep, 112, Lox.. so on and so forth.

Why the hell would Diddy URGE Big to go to a party that he didn't want to attend??? Because IMO he had SOMETHING to do with setting up the murder.

I don't see Suge having anything to do with it.
What? So the main reason that you think that Diddy killed BIG was because he persuaded BIG to go to the club that night? Are you kidding me? We do this all the time, how many times has one of your boys told you that they didn't feel like going out one night but you still persuaded them anyways and they ending up going out. It was in Diddy's AND Biggie's best interest to go out and promote, especially in the west coast where they wanted to tone down the "west vs east" beef. Also, with all that potential evidence that Suge Knight possibly had something to do with the BIG murder some of you still have the audacity to say that Diddy ordered the hit? Does your hate for Diddy run that deep that it makes you infer outlandish theories that Diddy had something to do with the Biggie murder. I remember when Suge Knight first came out of jail in 2001 right before 9/11 and their was an article in the Post or Daily News that Diddy doubled security that same week, do you think Diddy hired extra bodyguards because he killed BIG or do you think he hired extra security because in the back of his mind he knew that Suge was probably responsible for the death of BIG and he wasn't sure whether or not Suge still held a grudge toward him and Bad Boy Ent (remember Suge hated Puffy too, 94 source awards!).  Don't get me wrong, Diddy is a greedy dude, he does take advantage of his artists but he would never intentionally set up a covert operation toward his biggest most successful cash cow, it's just not good business (even if he was that conniving). There is no doubt in my mind that Suge had something to do with the Biggie murder, Suge during that time was a powerful millionaire who had many connections and an excessive amount of people under his payroll that would make it easy to set up the BIG murder, especially in Suge's own city! It's not like BIG and Puff were on the West coast that often during that time, the only reason they would ever be in Cali was to promote their business and I'm sure once Suge heard they were partying hard in downtown LA he didn't take that information too lightly. You guys have to start lookin at the real evidence and motives rather then looking your own personal vendettas or created speculations. 

I can say is Puffy got Biggie killed, indirectly. He knew people were still heated over this East Coast/West Coast beef, but was more concerned with expanding the Bad Boy brand even further. I can't say whether or not Puffy really had a direct influence on what happened to Big (though I have heard several convincing arguments in the past), but that one business decision to go out to Cali only a year after Pac lost his life, cost Biggie his.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Didsome of yall even watch the video?  It makes no sense of Diddy beinginvolved.  Why would he do that?  It was Suge, that crooked LAPD cop,who had the Islam dude Amir Muhammed kill BIG. 
http://home.flash.net/~manniac/big.htm
How would they know BIG was going to be there THAT NIGHT though???

So you tellin me Suge, the cop, and the Amir dude have been planning this, and whenever they saw Big it was supposed to go down ??

They definitely got a tip that Biggie was going to be at that party.. Them dudes aren't smart enough to get away scotch free and plan a murder in one night.

Puff had suttin to do with it.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Biggie knew his days were numbered after pac got murdered.

flip5.jpg

Its scary how they both knew they would end up dead.

Watch "i ain't mad at cha" again and peep the scenario where pac gets shot leaving the theater with his boy, $%^# is not a coincidence.
It's is wild how they both knew they would die. I seen the "I aint mad at cha" video when the Pac shooting went down and was in awe how the video and real life played out, then u got the who Makaveli album. Then u got B.I.G. w/ "Life After Death" around the time of his death. *%$#'s uncanny to say the least.

Suge most def had em both murdered tho, that's fact

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Man, I still don't believe that... But people will believe what they want. Alot of people just strongly dislike Puff and use certain things to pin against him. Not sayin I'm the biggest Puff fan but try to be realistic.

Post yall reasons WHY you think he killed him.

the-notorious-big-born-again-download-51932.jpeg
BiggieSmalls-Duets.jpg
notorious_hits.jpg
notorious_poster3.jpg

Spoiler [+]
cash-money1.jpg

When Voletta Wallace sued the city of LA for the wrongful death of BIG they estimated that he was on track to make $300 Million + in his lifetime... He ends up dead and Diddy ends up being the one making $300 Million plus... That just strikes me as odd. I know Diddy is a hustler and all... I love how he became the franchise player on Bad Boy and all after BIG died... Way to take the initiative  
eyes.gif

Not saying that Diddy was the one who set it up 100% because thats been documented and its known that Suge Knight/Death Row Records & the LAPD carried out the hit, but the fact that Diddy BEGGED BIG to stay in LA an extra night, then BEGGED him to go to a party he didn't wanna go to (and didn't NEED to be @ anyway), then you have the "Think BIG" stickeres clearly marking the car BIG was traveling in... The fact that Diddy ran the light, and the fact that NO one is mentioning the white Toyayota Landcruiser which tried to get inbetween Diddy & BIG car before the hit was carried out... It was unable to, and just pulled a U Turn and bounced... So what does Diddy and his driver do?? EXACTLY what the hitmen were trying to do, seperate the vehicles the enterouges were traveling in...

Diddy may have not been the shooter, but he deffinetly got the assist on this one... Suge just drew up the play... Simular to the way Jimmy Henchman drew up the play for Pac's 94 shooting, and who was in the room with the assist... You guessed it... Diddy

Thank you Diddy for not only killing the art SEVERAL times over, being a WORLD CLASS @sshole, and instructing all your employees to NOT assist the police in solving a crime they didn't want to be solved in the first place...

Thank you Diddy... For being an outstanding citizen in the world of hip hop... 

sean-diddy-combs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom