BIGGIE's shooting re-enactment.... more info, interviews

My #$#%@ Nay finally comes through
pimp.gif

Yo son what White Toyota Landcruiser are you talking about??

Yo Nay... in that old BIG thread, didn't you say there was some billboard in LA of Suge holding Diddy's son??

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

I can say is Puffy got Biggie killed, indirectly. He knew people were still heated over this East Coast/West Coast beef, but was more concerned with expanding the Bad Boy brand even further. I can't say whether or not Puffy really had a direct influence on what happened to Big (though I have heard several convincing arguments in the past), but that one business decision to go out to Cali only a year after Pac lost his life, cost Biggie his.
Wasn't even a whole year brah, 6mos. which makes it even more stupid and a terrible business decision. And even if they did do Cali, he should have made sure B.I.G. stayed in confinement while he [Puff] went and promoted. Here u got a hated man on the West Coast in a party w/ a bunch of ppl out in plain sight w/ no extra security and u let ur driver run the light while your most prominent artist is left exposed at a red light on a dark street
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

My #$#%@ Nay finally comes through
pimp.gif

Yo son what White Toyota Landcruiser are you talking about??

Yo Nay... in that old BIG thread, didn't you say there was some billboard in LA of Suge holding Diddy's son??

According to LAbarynth (book that goes VERY in depth about the Pac & BIG shootings) there was a billboard in LA that featured Suge holding Diddy's son Justin, that read "We Take Care Of Our Own"... Or somethin along those lines... This is circa 94/95... Justin was in infant (born in December of 93)

Dom Kennedy (LA Native) said he knew nothing about such a billboard tho...

The white Landcruiser is also referenced in the book, witnesses said it tried to box BIG's car in, and if they were able to find who was in that vehicle it would most deffinetly crack the case wide open. Because simular to the Pac case, Suge used a method learned from many assisinations in South America where the victim is boxed in traffic, essentially trapped and then gunned down in public... The fact that BIG avoided that but still ended up gettin gunned down @ a traffic light after Diddy's car blew through it...

Makes you think a lil...

Son is there anywhere I can read the book online or anything?

I wonder what this Amir guy is up to these days..

What else do you know about this %!$# fam? Drop some more knowledge.... This is HIGHLY interesting.

What else do you know about this %!$# fam? Drop some more knowledge.... This is HIGHLY interesting.

Some random $%#% you may have already heard...

- Orlando Anderson (alleged triggerman in 2Pac's murder) was also @ the VIBE party BIG & Diddy attended...

- Rumors of an argument between Orlando Anderson's uncle and Diddy... There's also rumors to the contrary that they chilled and popped a bottle togeather that night... Either way, there was SOME type of contact made between the 2 parties...

- Suge Knight's onetime cellmate & BGF member said that Suge spoke openly about carrying out the hit on BIG, and referred to him as "PIG" ($*%@ Suge fat #!* tho... Broke snake @ss muh****a)

- Diddy imediatly left LA after the BIG shooting, didn't even call BIGs mother to break the news, or pay for her flight to get to LA (not that she was strapped for cash or anything) but if you consider THIS to be your bestfriend you might be a lil more considerate, especially since you're partially responsonsible for his death indirectly (and possibly DIRECTLY)

Interesting Blog

And another

Diddy doesnt get any money from Biggies estate that money is Ms. Wallace, Faith Evan's and his kids money. Whoever told you otherwise is lying. And again Biggie is worth more to Diddy alive than dead. Big was Bad Boy's cash cow. And almost a year after he died Bad Boy started to go under Clive Davis had to save it and even then they were in debt to around 2005. So yea Diddy probably released some posthumous albums to keep his name going or you can say to make money off his name. But it wouldnt be as much as he would have made if Big was still alive.

So yea Diddy is a shrewd businessman. But to suggest a businessman would kill off his best asset just because he wanted to leave his label is dumb. Diddy could have gotten Big with the pen and paper like he has been getting everybody else.

Originally Posted by cartune

Diddy doesnt get any money from Biggies estate that money is Ms. Wallace, Faith Evan's and his kids money. Whoever told you otherwise is lying. And again Biggie is worth more to Diddy alive than dead. Big was Bad Boy's cash cow. And almost a year after he died Bad Boy started to go under Clive Davis had to save it and even then they were in debt to around 2005. So yea Diddy probably released some posthumous albums to keep his name going or you can say to make money off his name. But it wouldnt be as much as he would have made if Big was still alive.

So yea Diddy is a shrewd businessman. But to suggest a businessman would kill off his best asset just because he wanted to leave his label is dumb. Diddy could have gotten Big with the pen and paper like he has been getting everybody else.

You said it better than I could have.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Diddy just dont seem to be that kinda of dude.
You know Diddy personally?

You know Diddy personally?

This smart dumb dude answered a question, with the same exact question.. Nice comeback, lame.

Anyways, the point is Diddy is known for being a shady dude.

Especially when it comes to business. Shyne, G-Dep, 112, Lox.. so on and so forth.

Why the hell would Diddy URGE Big to go to a party that he didn't want to attend??? Because IMO he had SOMETHING to do with setting up the murder.

I don't see Suge having anything to do with it.
What? So the main reason that you think that Diddy killed BIG was because he persuaded BIG to go to the club that night? Are you kidding me? We do this all the time, how many times has one of your boys told you that they didn't feel like going out one night but you still persuaded them anyways and they ending up going out. It was in Diddy's AND Biggie's best interest to go out and promote, especially in the west coast where they wanted to tone down the "west vs east" beef. Also, with all that potential evidence that Suge Knight possibly had something to do with the BIG murder some of you still have the audacity to say that Diddy ordered the hit? Does your hate for Diddy run that deep that it makes you infer outlandish theories that Diddy had something to do with the Biggie murder. I remember when Suge Knight first came out of jail in 2001 right before 9/11 and their was an article in the Post or Daily News that Diddy doubled security that same week, do you think Diddy hired extra bodyguards because he killed BIG or do you think he hired extra security because in the back of his mind he knew that Suge was probably responsible for the death of BIG and he wasn't sure whether or not Suge still held a grudge toward him and Bad Boy Ent (remember Suge hated Puffy too, 94 source awards!).  Don't get me wrong, Diddy is a greedy dude, he does take advantage of his artists but he would never intentionally set up a covert operation toward his biggest most successful cash cow, it's just not good business (even if he was that conniving). There is no doubt in my mind that Suge had something to do with the Biggie murder, Suge during that time was a powerful millionaire who had many connections and an excessive amount of people under his payroll that would make it easy to set up the BIG murder, especially in Suge's own city! It's not like BIG and Puff were on the West coast that often during that time, the only reason they would ever be in Cali was to promote their business and I'm sure once Suge heard they were partying hard in downtown LA he didn't take that information too lightly. You guys have to start lookin at the real evidence and motives rather then looking your own personal vendettas or created speculations. 

I see a lot of stupid @#$% on here.

But to come out your mouth and say that Puff had Biggie killed is straight reckless.

It's one thing to say you THINK he did it. And explain why.

But saying it like it's fact when you have absolutely nothing to support what you're saying is just ridiculous. But that is CLASSIC NT.

People make these statements out of whatever irrational hate they have for Puff. A man I doubt anyone on here knows personally. How you can hate someone you don't know personally is beyond me. And quite childish.

The internet is such a dangerous place. Fools can cast opinions. Other fools can read them and believe them.

And that is how stupidity runs rampant.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

You said it better than I could have.
Exactly

Bad Boy was goin under after Biggie died??...

Obviously there are a lot of opinions being discussed here...

Excuse me while I speak on some FACTS...

life-after-death1.jpg

(Released March 25th 1997)
Sold - 10 Million+ Copies (690K 1st week)
Certified Diamond in 2000
No_Way_Out_album.jpg

(Released July 22nd 1997)
Sold - 7 Million+ (561K 1st week)
2 #1 singles
2 #2 singles
B0000039QN.jpg

Released October 28th 1997
Sold 3 Million+  (270K 1st week)
3 Top 10 Singles

I don't exactly see that as a company folding after their "franchise" player was killed... Sounds like they had their MOST successful year (because they did)... Lets not forget the tour that would've been headlined by BIG to promote Life After Death was transformed to the No Way Out tour headlined by...
Spoiler [+]
p_diddy.jpg
I'm sure he was DEEP in mourning his "best friends" death tho
eyes.gif

Furthermore, 50% of Bad Boy was sold to Arista in 1994 (before Ready To Die was out)... And there were posthumous BIG albums in the 90s, well before you claim the company was goin under and NEEDED to release such albums...

From 94 to 2003 There was ATLEAST one Platinum record released on Bad Boy, that doesn't sound like a label that's struggling to me... Diddy had MANY stars on his label, Faith was goin platinum, Total, 112, Ma$e (before retiring), its just something about that guy that chased damn near all of his orginal line up off the label... But I'm sure it was ALL their fault, cause Diddy is a model citizen who treats his artists with the utmost amount of fairness and respect
eyes.gif
... In the last 15 years there have been 2 calender years where there was NOT an album on Bad Boy that didn't atleast receive a Gold Certification... So they struggled after Suge Diddy had BIG killed...

Don't forget as I mentioned before in the lawsuit Ms Wallace presented against the city of Los Angeles BIG was on track to make over $300 Million through the course of his career. He planned to open up a chain of soul food resturants named Big Poppas... NEVER happened. Planned on launching his clothing line, Brooklyn Mint... NEVER happened... But after he dies his "best friend" opens up Justins... Then he launches his own clothing line, Sean John... I personally have never lost a "best friend" (or killed one), but if I did, and he had dreams I would LOVE to see them come to fruition, I'm sure most people would... Except Diddy of course... He's just STOLE his ideas and ended up making about $400 Million in the process...

It took Jay Z Steadman to bring Brooklyn Mint to light, he helped Ms Wallace re-launch the line... You would think with all the money Diddy had and being a "best friend" he'd had been the one to do that...

But to suggest a businessman would kill off his best asset just because he wanted to leave his label is dumb.
Spoiler [+]
tupac_lastpic.jpg

Is it really??

Yea... Especially when his arch rival did the EXACT same thing a few months before...

But I guess we'll act like that theory is so far fetched
eyes.gif

I'm sure Diddy's a nice guy... The type that BEGS his "best friend" to stay in LA, BEGS him to go to a party where he is later killed, doesn't call his "best friends" mother to let her know, doesn't pay for her to come to LA, and isnt even there when she arrives...

That sounds like a REALLY good guy... Deffinetly not the type who would set someone up (even though he did just 3 years before)...

Diddy's track record more than speaks for itself... Pac in Quad Studios, Suge's BEST friend in Atlanta... Diddy has some blood on his hands, yall need to stop treatin him like some angel... He had $300 Million reasons to let BIG die...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Suge did not kill Pac. Suge was right next to Pac in the car. Do you think that he would have a shooter shoot at a car with him so close to the target? Probably not....

perfect cover up...

wheres the old thread?

kennedys_dallas1.jpg

LAPD, these dudes put so much stop every chance the detectives had.

I think they may of been right with Suge knight

David Mack - have Pac pics and a black Impala at your home? And worked for Suge Knight... Supposedly this "Godfather" who run things....Come on

I don't care what his lawyer said.. that's his lawyers job...

And David Macks first visit was a dude that matched the drawings...

Then the Detectives want a warrant after all of these clues and they get denied?

Man till this day this always makes me sad , Sean knows more than what he says.

No one was trippin at the club or nothing , but when they leave a impala rolls up and start buckin , sad really i bet BIG never knew what
hit him from everything he had been through in his life .

to much time has passed we will never know .

RIP TO THE GOAT

Man this is sad!!! I was watching some news show years ago, that an inmate locked up with Suge said that he was giving himself props, because he killed big!!! SMH we might not ever know

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Some random $%#% you may have already heard...

- Orlando Anderson (alleged triggerman in 2Pac's murder) was also @ the VIBE party BIG & Diddy attended...

- Rumors of an argument between Orlando Anderson's uncle and Diddy... There's also rumors to the contrary that they chilled and popped a bottle togeather that night... Either way, there was SOME type of contact made between the 2 parties...

- Suge Knight's onetime cellmate & BGF member said that Suge spoke openly about carrying out the hit on BIG, and referred to him as "PIG" ($*%@ Suge fat #!* tho... Broke snake @ss muh****a)

- Diddy imediatly left LA after the BIG shooting, didn't even call BIGs mother to break the news, or pay for her flight to get to LA (not that she was strapped for cash or anything) but if you consider THIS to be your bestfriend you might be a lil more considerate, especially since you're partially responsonsible for his death indirectly (and possibly DIRECTLY)

Interesting Blog

And another
I'ma read these when I get home

Karma's a mug though...
suge-knight-knocked-out.jpg

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Marion 'Suge' Knight in car crash[/h2]
knight220x344.jpg

WENN.com

Marion "Suge" Knight's ongoing legal spat with Kanye West has been delayed after the mogul was forced to miss a court date following a serious car accident.

The former Death Row Records boss is suing the "Stronger" rapper over a 2005 incident when he was allegedly shot in the leg and robbed at an event hosted by West.

He was due to arrive in Miami last week for a deposition in the case but was forced to skip the date because of his injuries.

His lawyer Marc Brumer tells the Miami New Times, "He was in a pretty serious car accident. He lost a couple of teeth, he's in pain, and he can't speak."

But Knight, who wants West to pay his medical bills, remains determined to win their dispute.

Brumer adds, "He's (Knight) a very adept businessman. He's a mess, but he's sharp. Nobody likes Kanye West anymore. Even though he's still selling millions of records, everybody's sick of him."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailydish/detail?entry_id=60314#ixzz0kMDISqUk

Brumer adds, "He's (Knight) a very adept businessman. He's a mess, but he's sharp. Nobody likes Kanye West anymore. Even though he's still selling millions of records, everybody's sick of him."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this was a great video, never seen this before good looks for posting.

%$#@ is definitley crazy, i mean apparently this cop had 5 of the guns that killed Biggie, the car that the suspect was driving, was corrupt and aleady went to jail for robbery, apparently had conections illegaly with Knight who we all know is a %%*@$+$ thug and conducts business that way and may have wanted some retaliation on Bad Boys, and one of his boys fits the description of the guy who actually killed Biggie, an Islamic security guy o whatever the %#!+ they said and this guy just so happens to be boys with this cop AND fits the description. I think if anything is clear cut, it is that this Islamic guy is the one who killed Big, whatever his motives were or who he was hired by is up in the air, but this theory seems very likely. LAPD forsure ****+% up in general on this case
smh.gif

and stop with this Puffy did it nonsense, its ridiculous, quit hating. There are no motives behind why he would do it, and i think him getting past the light was merely coincidence, and him talking Big into going into this party wasjust out of being a business man and marketing him to the west, thats what Diddy does.

Back
Top Bottom