BIGGIE's shooting re-enactment.... more info, interviews

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Hmmmm @ Puffy's driver pulling off but Big's staying at the light.

I didn't watch the video, but Puff's truck was in front and beat the light.

So many pieces to the puzzle, yet his murder will never be "solved".

LAPD
tired.gif

The dude from the Green Mile was his bodyguard that night. He said that the team made a rookie mistake by letting BIG sit in the front seat instead of the middle seat in the second row. He said that if procedure was followed, BIG would have made it out of LA that night. I forgot where I read the interview. It was a while back.

Diddy killed Biggie. I've done my duty and said this several times to him on Twitter.

I know he read it.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I don't think Puff killed BIG

He did kill Hip Hop tho
grin.gif

HE DEFINITELY KILLED CHRIS G.  NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.

Y'all know who killed him filled him with them lugars from rugars or they desi's
tired.gif

Man, I still don't believe that... But people will believe what they want. Alot of people just strongly dislike Puff and use certain things to pin against him. Not sayin I'm the biggest Puff fan but try to be realistic.

Post yall reasons WHY you think he killed him.

Even though I hate Puffy I doubt he had something to do with Biggie's death....Or maybe am wrong???
I believe the LAPD had something to do with it...

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Man, I still don't believe that... But people will believe what they want. Alot of people just strongly dislike Puff and use certain things to pin against him. Not sayin I'm the biggest Puff fan but try to be realistic.

this

smh.gif
That's %+*!+# up. It's clear the LAPD had some ties to the investigation. Ironic thing about both Pac and BIG's deaths is that the fools who killed em made them martyrs so they fail

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

this
I know right...

I expected to see more "Suge did it"....I actually believe that

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

The dude from the Green Mile was his bodyguard that night. He said that the team made a rookie mistake by letting BIG sit in the front seat instead of the middle seat in the second row. He said that if procedure was followed, BIG would have made it out of LA that night. I forgot where I read the interview. It was a while back.
Michael Clarke Duncan was supposed to be his bodyguard that night but he had his friend cover for him.

Stop it with Combs killing Chris
smh.gif

This is just another case of, someone hating on a another individual because they got somewhere the shooter (whoever it is) will NEVER BE!.

(oh yeah, and black-on-black crime.)

I dont think Diddy had anything to do with it. You gotta understand as crazy as it sounds it takes more heart to order a hit on a *@%@* than it is to actually kill a *@%@* and Diddy just dont seem to be that kinda of dude. Suge uhhhhh fits the description a lil better

Man watching this brings back memories. Sad that this had to happen man. I agree, I dont think Puff had anything to do with it. Although, it is wholly ironic, that Puff pressured BIG to go to the party that night...hummmmmm

Back
Top Bottom