Bill and Melinda are splitting up

ASE

Joined Jan 8, 2005
Fixed

I’m not signing something that can only ruin my life
solid thinking. But marriage is supposed to enhance your life.

Agreed. “You better stay with this lady no matter what or else” is the part I’m not down with
you really don’t have to stay. The idea is that your spouse will be/is pivotal to your success. So much so that you would never have been as successful without their help. In the event you split, you SHOULD be better of than if you spent that time solo. At least that’s the way I see it in today’s world where you don’t NEED a partner.

Joined Oct 10, 2013
solid thinking. But marriage is supposed to enhance your life.

you really don’t have to stay. The idea is that your spouse will be/is pivotal to your success. So much so that you would never have been as successful without their help. In the event you split, you SHOULD be better of than if you spent that time solo. At least that’s the way I see it in today’s world where you don’t NEED a partner.
Supposed
Supposed
Supposed
Supposed
Supposed

It does until it doesn’t. Maybe just me 🤷🏽‍♂️

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now